Do we need a seperate section for polls?

Started by TRX450R_Racer, May 16, 2005, 06:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

LakeMaryKid

Ditto, maybe make a section just for rancher350kid's polls!  :o
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

HondaBeaterSFL

Whats with Rancher350kid? Post alot of polls?
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

Yamaha72

I definently that they should have a whole new section just for
polls because there are so many why not?
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

apkkfx400


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com