Labor day weekend??

Started by Chillinthemost, August 25, 2005, 08:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

 Alright you bunch of losers what ya want to do next weekend? I'll be up at my place in Ocala Fri. to Mon. There is a group ride at Big Scrub Sat. it is supossed to be a SPEED ride so it would be good for sport bikes. I know some of you have utilities too and I could take us on a slower paced ride that wives and kids could handle. I have a grill and a yard with shade we caould just hang out and  :drink.gif.
I'm not posting this in the group ride section because it is mostly for my Saltsdale buddies. I'm open for suggestions.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

I resent that you piece of $hiot, just kiddin Matt, I and the ole` lady would be interested, I would think Cut would be also! P.M. me with directions from I -75 & hwy44.
Also let me know what we could bring besides the norm.  ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

LT-R450ApK

Count Me in!! I'd go on the speed ride i might spill my  :drink.gif 
Let me know if i need to bring anything
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

cutngrs

count me and the famly in slow play grillin with chillin sounds good  lets do it :) 8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

LE450-RACER#77

I say you all come to scrub & we can split into groups & ride then go back to your place to cook chill & drink.


Just a thought ?????????????????
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Chillinthemost

What day do you guys want to play?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

what time? because it is a hot mothertrucker out there and i am used to my office job too much....chillin how far away from big scrub do you live?  sounds like fun, wifey driving the grizzly, smoke in the back getting tore down from the floor down....would that put me in the same classification as scooter, yamahondaman, and quad?  ewww that is scary....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Chillinthemost

Sat. if cool,whenever,whatever,however. It has been hot. Most will be there in the a.m. We can go for a ride, take coolers,lunch, whatever. Then go back and sit in the shade, cook out etc. I'm on the North end near hog valley, I'm put directions up later.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Directions from I75.
  Get off exit 358 go east to hwy301, go north on 301 to hyw 329 look for the sign that says Sparr there is a Kangaroo gas station on the corner, turn right. Take 329 into Sparr there is a flashing red light, that is hyw200, go straight through light and follow that road until it dead ends into hyw316 turn right onto 316 and that will take you to Ft. McCoy go throu Ft. McCoy and you will cross a BIG TALL bridge. Take the first left after the bridge onto N.E. 160th go aprox 6 miles and look for the Pig Pen Saloon (real fancy place :)) my place is 3 houses(trailers) down from the bar.  This is a 35 min. drive from the interstate.
  If you were coming from the Saltsdale area you would take 19 to 316 in Salt Springs and make a right on N.E. 160th before the BIG bridge.
Looking forward to seeing everyone, I'll have a grill and charcoal.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

Hubby and I are interested. WHat time will the ride be over? We don't have the 4wheeler anymore so we would have to come up AFTER the ride. And what do we need to bring?

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

Oh YEa almost forgot. SEE you bought a place within WALKING (crawling) distance to the BAR...LOL

Chillinthemost

#14
Trying to get an idea of who's coming.
DynoDon 2
Cut
Jerry
CEO
Scooter and Sky
Steve ?
  Quad32 and GasGas said they cant cum ;)
  How bout it Tribals, Clermont, Ware brothers? This is for everyone, bring the wives and kids.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LE450-RACER#77

There are 3 or 4 of us that are going on the group ride out of scrub but if it gets over & the weather is still good then we may call & come that way. That is if you don't mind.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dynodon

The woman and I are coming ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

i am going to be the little bi*ch and bail out.  I am going on the lake instead.  It is just too freaking hot out.  I was sweating putting my trash at the end of my driveway this morning...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Dont  count  me  out  yet.  If  nothing  else  maybe  the  afternoon  drinkin  session. :drink.gif  GASGASBOY  wont  make  it  though.  Hes  tieing  the  knot  this  weekend.   Poor  fool. :K :pinch.gif ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

That is what I will be doing March 18th.  TIENG THE KNOT...HAHA.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

the clermont crew will not be there we got one in our group tying the knot also. then they are leaving sunday to go on a cruise. Thanks for the invite.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LE450-RACER#77

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE THINKING ???????????????

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LT-R450ApK

Myself and Sky will be there fo sure!! Quad bring your T00L A$$ on out
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dynodon

LE now you know that actually "riding" a 4 wheeler is tooo much for quad 32, all he can handle is to talk about riding one--- But he is GOOD at sitting on one and making the noisesBRAAAAAAAAAAAAP, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAp-- git it rag :bow.gif, then he goes :drink.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

LT-R450ApK

haha true,Still worth a try though thats good entertainment anyways BBBRRRAAAAPPPP braaaap cough  :drink.gif
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Zilla_Kid

hey matt me and my dad will be there on saturday,what time should we be up there?
1982 YZ 490
1986 LT 250R
1987 TRX 250R
1988 CR 250R
1988 Kawasaki Tecate 4
1989 lone star 250R
2004 Suzuki LTZ 400
2007 kawasaki brute force 750

Chillinthemost

Cool, James it will be fun. As far as the time, what does everyone think? 9-10? Doesnt matter to me.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Quad32x

Quote from: LE-Vinson on August 30, 2005, 08:55:55 PM
haha true,Still worth a try though thats good entertainment anyways BBBRRRAAAAPPPP braaaap cough  :drink.gif
Man !  You  and  dip  sh!t don  are  killin  me !! ;D  Gonna  try  like  hell  to  at  least  get  there  for  the  :drink.gif  Might  just  bring  out  the  sled  to  whop  up  on  dons  sled. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Chillinthemost

Cant wait, this week has been a beotch. Bring chairs, I have a picnic table and a few chairs. I would rather see Quad32 passed out in a chair than on the ground ;D.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

I am not possitive about being able to make it, alot of things happened with our business today.
I am still planning on it though!
And quad, you dont have a machine that could whoop up on my sled------ Unless your gonna borrow one from somebody!, Remember, My sled isnt that slow, It maybe a sled I wont deny that. But it is still reliable, and faster than you can PUSH your zilla! Git it raaaaaaaaaaaaag ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

dyno  your  just  a  mean , mean  man. :gr   Thats  why  Im  going  to  let  Cain  cornhole  you  and  not  try  to  pull  him  off. :o :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

SkyHighT100

Oh my, lol... it's going to be a heck of a weekend. Lookin forward to it thats for d@mn sure.

:M :T
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Chillinthemost

I'm leaving Fri. at 2:00 if anyone needs to call me my cell # is 941-812-2822. Cell service in the forest is spoty but it usually works at my place if I stand just right.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

Quad, you know I am only pulling your chain-I said "chain", not something your twisted warped mind would think of, thats why I felt it necassary to stress        " chain".
Hope to make it there, but not sure  :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Wow ! :o   Ok.  I  had  to  read  that  twice.  For  a  moment  I  thought  you  said  vain. ::)  I  know  your  a  sick  man  but  ----  oh  hell  anyway -- ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

Hey quad quit pullin your Cain!! you comming tomorrow?

54 Silver bullets on Ice!

Its on like donkey Kong

Sickem Rag
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

Look  for  my  ass  in  the  afternoon.   ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com