Seminole MX !!! October 1st !!!

Started by Toomey, August 25, 2005, 11:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

I'm itchin to get back on the track sometime in the next month, anyone else wanna get a small group going? 
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

klutchbuster400

if my dad lets me, ill go for sure, i had a blast last time

OIF_Warrior

I'm in town the last week of september and the first week of october. If its during this time count me in for sure as I will be there most likely anyway.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Toomey

#4
Alright, 4 guys is a good group already.
I'm assuming we'll do a Saturday ride, so these are the dates it can be.

Sep. 17
Sep. 24
Oct.  1

As far as I know I can make any of these dates.  And hopefully I'll be on a YZ250, it'll be my first real riding on a dirtbike, but I can't wait for sure.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

gery350

well 3 guys for sure :P im still debating with my dad, if i do go, i cant make the 17th or the 10th :'(
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

gery350

Quote from: gery350 on August 25, 2005, 01:20:16 PM
well 3 guys for sure :P im still debating with my dad, if i do go, i cant make the 17th or the 10th :'(
woops, sorry this is klutchbuster350 lol
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

lawn_man mx

whats  up  boys!   you  know  im down ...........  its  been a while  since  i been  to seminole.  toomey  you  got  a yz 250? man   you  better  hold on tight.  lots of power.  you  wont  have  any problems  clearing  them doubles. ;D ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Toomey

Nah selling the blaster to get the bike, I think I have a buyer for this Monday.  I'm looking for a 2001 YZ250, I've read they have a nice smooth powerband, therefore the most managable.  Hopefully I'll have one for this group ride.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

OIF_Warrior

Dreth and I already planning on being out there on Saturday the 1st of October but according their website they may have a quad only race that Sunday and if they do I don't know how crowded the track will be on Saturday. Hopefully not very cause everybody will be saving their money to pay for Sunday. The 1st is the best for me though.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

o4250

Quote from: Toomey954 on August 25, 2005, 01:11:02 PM
Alright, 4 guys is a good group already.
I'm assuming we'll do a Saturday ride, so these are the dates it can be.

Sep. 10
Sep. 17
Sep. 24
Oct.  1

As far as I know I can make any of these dates.  And hopefully I'll be on a YZ250, it'll be my first real riding on a dirtbike, but I can't wait for sure.


Sep. 10th thier is a big race, probaly can't do it that date.

Toomey

#12
So lets try for 17th or 24th or the 1st.  I'd like to do the first to see dreth doing what he does best, but I'd have to wait an entire month.   :P
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

OIF_Warrior

So can everybody agree on the 1st of October? I'm also going to be out there the Thursday prior in the hope that it will be less crowded if anybody would like to join then also.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Toomey

I was just about to post this and ask the same thing.  Sure man, I'm down for October 1st, lets make it official.  I'll probably hit the track once before then to get back in the groove, haven't been there in months!!  >:(
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

OIF_Warrior

Well as long as weather permits i'll be there on the 29th and the 1st. I'll be on the wwarrior wiht the flames.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Toomey

The weather had better permit if it knows what's good for it!  >:D  I'll hopefully be on a YZ or CR 250, if not I'll be on a 400ex.  Ahh... Just a whole entire monty to wait!  8)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

Quote from: Toomey954 on August 26, 2005, 09:12:32 PM
So lets try for 17th or 24th or the 1st.  I'd like to do the first to see dreth doing what he does best, but I'd have to wait an entire month.   :P

im in if weather permits ;)

Toomey

Quote from: dreth on September 01, 2005, 06:40:43 PM
Quote from: Toomey954 on August 26, 2005, 09:12:32 PM
So lets try for 17th or 24th or the 1st.  I'd like to do the first to see dreth doing what he does best, but I'd have to wait an entire month.   :P

im in if weather permits ;)

I already said that it had better permit.  8)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

lawn_man mx

you  guys   kwon  im in!   ;D ;D ;D  maybe  the  weather  will  cool  off abit  by then.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

MX411

ive never been to that track before so if i can get directions ill try to get my dad to take me. 

Toomey

One of us might be able to take you if you need, you take I-75 west to the exit for BillySwamp Safari, there's a billboard and gas station at the right hand exit, and from there there's a ways to go, I think you make a left when you come to it, you go through a little Seminole town, pass a gas station on your left, few more minutes and it'll be on you're left.  Check out the website for better directions.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

LTR450 994

I was there on Labor Day, my first time at a track and what a blast that place is. im hooked on that place now.

Mrs.Nightbreed


Toomey

Great, we gotta good sized group already.  Should we meet up inside the track, or should we meet at gas station right off the exit and drive in together, or does it not matter?  It'd be good if we all park near each other, and we gotta get there EARLY.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com