Where can I get info about River Ranch?

Started by cain73, May 18, 2005, 02:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

Where can I get info on buying into River Ranch? Is there a web site or something? Or does anyone here have a place at River Ranch that they want to get rid of.
Are there other places around that are similar to River Ranch where you buy in and get to use all the land?
Any info is appreciated.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

SwampRat

#1
I was told last weekend there is a bulletin board out there you can leave a note on and someone who is selling will contact you.  I guess that means you need to know someone to get you in.

Mama Grizz did say you can find seller listings on Ebay but they are a rip-off.  I found two listings there on Monday.  Might be nice to find someone selling a camper already setup with a well. Forgot to ask how they hookup sewer -- I'm assuming you can put in a septic tank.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

kawGIRL

Quote Might be nice to find someone selling a camper already setup with a well. Forgot to ask how they hookup sewer -- I'm assuming you can put in a septic tank.

There is an area on the Main Grade that you can pick out a camper and take it back to your campsite and then you call the local plumber to come out to drill the well, hook up a septic tank and dig you a drain field
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com