NEW SAND DRAG TRACK

Started by cutngrs, August 24, 2005, 01:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

#50
HAHA every one is quads drinking buddy!!  ;) ;D 8)

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

535banshee

lets go racing guys. my bike is ready to go

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

Ware. To answer your question. If you guys are looking to night race, then YES Saltsdale will be a thing of the past. The county will not give us a permit to race at night  :(

Quad32x

Quote from: WareRacing07 on August 30, 2005, 12:51:21 AM
HAHA every one is quads drinking buddy!!  ;) ;D 8)


But  Ware-poo  your  still  my  buddy  arnt  ya ? :Hug.gif ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Saltsdale_CEO_Huny on August 30, 2005, 02:22:19 AM
Ware. To answer your question. If you guys are looking to night race, then YES Saltsdale will be a thing of the past. The county will not give us a permit to race at night  :(



countys are a pain in the ass are they not?
night racing is great in the summer.. but in the winter..... shiver!
well...things have a way of working themselfs out , i guess we will hang tight and see what happens..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on August 30, 2005, 02:48:23 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on August 30, 2005, 12:51:21 AM
HAHA every one is quads drinking buddy!!  ;) ;D 8)


  But  Ware-poo  your  still  my  buddy  arnt  ya ? :Hug.gif ;)

Ok Quad your doing that queer thing again .... its creeping me out...
Am i going to have to look over my shoulder now and make sure your not "sneaking" up on me?   LORD!!  ::)   :P   
"You know i love you man!"
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

without restrooms saltsdale is a thing of the past.  I am not going to bust my a$$ on the track getting it right when no one is going to show up.  To be honest, I am not wanting to be as invovled as I have been with racing, so I would say yes saltsdale is a thing of the past.  I will bring the lights set them up run the brackets and get paid, but I won't be riding a tractor anymore sweating my a$$ off.  Plus it is hunting season....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

YAMAHONDAMAN

Pi$$ on Hunting ... Heck There's LOT'S of Meat at your Nearest SUPER WALMART right down next to the Beer Isle !!!!!!
Hey WARE ....  Watch em and DON'T pick up the Soap !! :P 
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Quad32x

Oh  man  I  cant  believe  Ronnie  just  went  there ! :B  Must  be  the  heat.   I  guess  I  gotta  get  that  man  some  cold  ones !! :T   Git  it  Rag !! 8)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

now that i read that, i might be sending the wrong message.  The CEO and his wife are great people, and I respect their effort with the sand drags, but Billy and I both know that there were some things that were affecting the turn out.  1) THE HEAT, heck I love racing, but it was hot.  2) The track was getting washed out every month and it took alot of work to get it right and I am not expert at doing that, but I put a good effort into it.

I don't want anyone to feel that Saltsdale and I are not on good terms, it just didn't pan out.  The crowd died down over the summer and I feel that without some major renavations to the track that cost money if you don't have the equipment the crowd is going to stay low.  Just to clear that up.  Get me a beer.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey 32x ,,,,  you going to CHILL'NS up there on Sat. ?
Hey Smoke ....  TWO CASES every"WARE" i go !!!    ;)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Hoosier Daddy

well ronnie what are you going to drink? you know quad is going to drink both of those cases.... :-\
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: YAMAHONDAMAN on August 30, 2005, 07:17:12 PM
Hey 32x ,,,,  you going to CHILL'NS up there on Sat. ?
Hey Smoke ....  TWO CASES every"WARE" i go !!!    ;)
Hey ronnie you going????
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

Quote from: YAMAHONDAMAN on August 30, 2005, 07:17:12 PM
Hey 32x ,,,,  you going to CHILL'NS up there on Sat. ?
Hey Smoke ....  TWO CASES every"WARE" i go !!!    ;)
Gonna  try  like  hell !! ;)  Gots  to  slam  some  cold  ones  with  my  brohams !! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

YAMAHONDAMAN

TWO CASES on the Way HommieSlizem's !!!! and some Jerky and Boiled Egg's ............NASTY gas Problem's on Sat.
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

dynodon

Thats exactly why I will be riding ahead of you Ronnie :nuke.gif :T
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

YAMAHONDAMAN

PHEWWWW!!!
You Better be in Front !!!   eeewwwww !!!  NASTY
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

dynodon

I heard that Ronnie!!!!, Hope to see you all Sat 8)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

1fastltr450

so whats the latest news on this track coming together
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

cutngrs

we are working on  getting gard rail right now
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

1fastltr450

sweet, good job cut you are on the ball
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

<~~~ Still has gaurd Rail. Willing to let it go at a fraction of cost

1fastltr450

this must mean no more saltsdale for sure now
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

#74
thats the rumor.......
I was up that way one day and I talked to the owner of Hard rock a few weeks ago and he made it VERY clear that it was only being "talked about" but it would be at least 6 months to a year... maybe this is why somke is selling the ol' banshee?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"