I applied for a job!!

Started by Njoutlaw88, August 23, 2005, 12:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

Hey,

I applied for a job at a few resturants but havent heard anything. Today I applied at a hospital and a BMW dealership. I got a call from honey well aircraft company and they want to ask me some questions about becoming a stocker but I'm not sure if thats the job I want. I really hope I get the BMW dealership job. Please wish me luck.

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

gery350

 ..........just gotta have faith.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

tekhanto

Hold out for a test driver position at BMW
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

klutchbuster400


o4250


GSPKurt

#6
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on August 23, 2005, 12:20:08 PM
Hey,

I applied for a job at a few resturants but havent heard anything. Today I applied at a hospital and a BMW dealership. I got a call from honey well aircraft company and they want to ask me some questions about becoming a stocker but I'm not sure if thats the job I want. I really hope I get the BMW dealership job. Please wish me luck.

Honeywell would probably be a better long-term choice for promotion opportunities, pay and benefits. Gotta think about the future. You won't be 18 forever. Good luck.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Didn't Honeywell close one of it's Florida factories in the 90's and basically screwed people out of their pension/retirement?
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on August 23, 2005, 04:11:38 PM
Didn't Honeywell close one of it's Florida factories in the 90's and basically screwed people out of their pension/retirement?

most likely. Thanks for all of your support.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Njoutlaw88

I am calling local vets to see if i can get a job there. I really like animals.

AljonGuzman

               Good luck. I hope you will compatible about that job.


_________________
Programmable Thermostats

TNTaylor

Best wishes to you.  The job market is tough right now.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

asmart82

lol, I'm guessing he has had a couple jobs since that original post ;)

Da_Mtg_Man

LMAO, Almost a 4 yr old thread. I'm hoping he's found something by now.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com