Toys Delivered

Started by jwscroll, August 23, 2005, 01:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

I posted the photos in that section.
We donated a total of $450.00 plus toys to Arnold Palmer Childrens Hospital.
Great job people, keep up the good work at the next toy ride.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

big-daddy

great job!!! Thanks Jon  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

tekhanto

 ;D ;D ;D  Way to GO  !!!!!!!!!!!!111
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

jbbj220

Thanks for your hard work. good to know that they went to a good cause.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

renmus

I am so proud of you and those who participated.

Chuck_Norris


girlieblazer

Polaris Razor

spacerider

Good Deal Jon - anytime you need help with anything let me know - I cant wait to donate and ride with everyone again
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

Honda328i

That's awseome!  Thanks for coordinating this.  Need to do again for Christmas.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com