Plant Bamboo?

Started by Mattism78, August 22, 2005, 06:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattism78

I don't even know what to call this place, but a buddy took us there this past Sunday. $10 a person to ride all day. LOTS of mud, and some big open areas. I found a couple small trails as well. All in all I had a great time there. Not overcrowded at all, and really nice people. I managed to get my brand new BF 750 stuck on a few occasions. Breakin her in proper like. lol.

PureLogic

The place you are referring to is called Underhill's. We plan a few riding events a month there due to the recent local riding areas being closed. It's a really awesome place. Although there have been a few people from the web site that have encountered various ailments due to riding out there.  Although I can say that nobody from our riding group has encountered anything...
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Mattism78

Yeah, I could see that. There was some green schmagg out there. And some of the mud STUNK. But all in all we had a blast.

RL400

Quote from: Mattism78 on August 22, 2005, 07:14:35 PM
And some of the mud STUNK.

wonder why. ::) moooooooooooooo

but yeah ive been there once, definitly not a place for sport quads.

PureLogic

#4
The green schmuck is algae. It grows in standing water. Problem with that is microorganism grow in the shady part of the water. It is able to grow because there is little to no aquatic life living under that stuff to eat it. With the lack of fresh water or moving water going threw there water begins to stink. Imagine a cow urinating in your toilet and not flushing it for a really long time! We usually try to stay out of that green stuff. That is probably where some people got sick off of this site. Going into that green stuff.

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com