Hydration Systems

Started by Eruption, January 08, 2005, 09:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

Mine is a "Outdoor Products" brand my wife bought at Target.  I hate to ride without it because it is so easy to get a quick sip.  When you ride with Dreth or Hollywood, there's no time to stop, take off your helmet, gloves, etc to open up a cooler or otherwise.  ;D

It did get a small leak during the Rodman cleanup, so I tossed it in the woods.  :P  J/K.  Actually, I sent it back under warranty and they sent me back a replacement in 4 days!!  Good customer service.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

These things look like they would be great for drinks. I've been looking for something to hold my Captain's. ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Axo

I have a Camel Back. The Bladder just started leaking after 4-5years. I use it all the time. I fill the bladder with ice and then top it off with water. Nothing like having a cold drink when you are a couple of miles from the truck.  ;D I will check out the ones from Target or Walmart. A friend of mine was mountain biking and went over his bars on a steep drop off and landed flat on his back. He fell about 20 feet.  He broke 3 ribs and puntured his lung. He was wearing a Camel Back. He would probably be paralyzed if it wasn't for his Camel Back!
2003 Raptor 660, Red/Blk, White Bros R4, Jet Kit, Pro Design Pro flow Kit, IMS Pegs,IMS Heel guards,AC Nerfs, AC Front Bumper, 5" rear wheel spacers, 3" front wheel spacers.

atvdad6

#28
Sams sells a hydration system for about $20.00. The mouth piece is stiff, but can be switched to a camelback which is much more com. Voice of experiencefortable. If you do this , you need to be sure and secure it w/ a zip tie. The main thing to look for is one w/ a large opening wc/ allows you to add ice easily. All 3 of my kids have them. I have been using mine for 2 yrs. It is also  a great plase to store your cell ph. It keeps it out of the water and mudVoice of experience here. ha ha