3 hour timewarp

Started by klutchbuster400, May 18, 2005, 12:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

what happened. last post 7:00 pm
now 10:10 pm
some type of warp speed ahead.

alex_trxer

it would not let me on so i just went to other sites for that time and came back i was here with 4 other and now theres like 30 so something happened to the site.???
getting them back

Moose

Looks like it to me, maybe Bones will chime in. I've had this problem before, but only twice.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

NYRAPTOR

welcome to the twilight zone ;D

Ida_Mann

there's.......someone on the wing,,,,,,,some.....thing on the wing.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gery350

look in the trunk under the stairs.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

mrbones

#6
I don't know what happened. I wasn't using the board when it freaked out. It could've gone into a parallel universe. It's been known to happen.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

NYRAPTOR

i can see! i can see! but who am i?