Who has seen Episode 3 yet?

Started by Ida_Mann, May 19, 2005, 08:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

midnight show baby yeah!

I'm sure after T2 wakes up from his beauty(or beast) sleep, he will chime in.

midnight show, and here it is 6:45am and I'm sitting at work,,,I must be insane.

someone feed me coffee and keep it coming.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SkyHighT100

#1
I wouldnt watch it if you paid me, lol. But thats just me.

At least with this topic going, we will all know who the geeks of AtvFlorida.com are ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Moose

Ida, what is it you're talking about ?
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Ida_Mann

Star Wars Sir Moose.

Star Wars.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Moose

Ida, you went to see it at midnight ?
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Ida_Mann

12:20 to be exact about it.

took a couple-hour nap after work yesterday then got home about 3:20 this morning only to toss and turn till about 5am when my alarm started to sound, and now I'm here at work.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Moose

You are a die hard for sure. I've done that to spend time with a lady friend, but not a movie. I will see it though.

How you feeling now a days, better I hope.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

dunno if I would consider myself a die-hard fan, but a couple of people I know wanted to go to the midnight show and I had never done that before,,,,,so I figured I would try it.

and yes, a couple days ago was the first time I could walk normally without pain,,,,so it's time to go riding again ;-)

Id@

ps: yes it was good.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

DRWalum

Id@
           You need to head to Disney this weekend !! Starwars weekends are just starting. You & a million other  [smiley=Geek.gif] 's will be there !! you'll fit right in  [smiley=groupies.gif]
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Ida_Mann

hey, I didn't dress up or nothin,,,,comeon now.

I did remark to Tony that it looked like half the people there last night had to beg mommy to be able to stay out late, then asked her for the keys to the gremlin.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

Come on now Id@  ....... the first step is to admit the problem... We know you had the light saver with you ;)


Remember we all love you and are here for support...

Mrs.Nightbreed

Besides...As long as you weren't the one in the Princess Laya suit your not too bad off..... :P

gery350

do or do not.
there is no try.
(yoda)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

o4250


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gery350

THATS NOT NICE! there not freaks, there "special"
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

DRWalum


       Id@

            Looks like u need to hook up W / RedNeckSweetie  ;)

 [smiley=Geek.gif]  [smiley=Geek.gif] You 2 have a lot in common !! Maybe after the movie you can  [smiley=drink.gif] & who knows , maybe then ............   [smiley=kiss.gif]

            [smiley=laugh.gif]         DR Walum !!
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

LakeMaryKid

lmao........did yall hear about the bunch of people who camped out at a movie theatre for like 2 months then last night they found out the theatre they camped out at wasnt even showing episode 3?  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

DRWalum

Quotelmao........did yall hear about the bunch of people who camped out at a movie theatre for like 2 months then last night they found out the theatre they camped out at wasnt even showing episode 3?  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

Guess your not bored now !! ;D

 How was school  Kid    [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

 DR Walum
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

LakeMaryKid

#21
hahaha boring as all hell! All i do is sit there and sleep oh and walk around and do what ever i feel like. Today i was in the gym for a long arse time! And on the computer for 2 hours! When am i gonna get to meet you DR Walum? Oh and well now all im doing is plotting how i can make me a jump out in the field under the powerlines.  ;D gosh darnit nightbreed look what im doing now! [smiley=banghead.gif]

PS: reason for me doing nothin is school is cause review for the exams is taking place and i do not have to take them ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

T2

 I Just woke up from going to the movie last night. Man that was a pretty good movie, I just want to say thanks alot Ida for getting me a ticket, I never went to midnight show B4, it was pretty kool. Like Ida said there were a lot of LMK's ages out there. Anyway I am just kidding about just getting up. Got up a 600am and had to mow yards today.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

QuoteI Just woke up from going to the movie last night. Man that was a pretty good movie, I just want to say thanks alot Ida for getting me a ticket, I never went to midnight show B4, it was pretty kool. Like Ida said there were a lot of LMK's ages out there. Anyway I am just kidding about just getting up. Got up a 600am and had to mow yards today.

hmmm, were they hot preppy girls or were they them damn gothic people  ;D If you dont wanna answer, ask tony jr.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

o4250

Quotehmmm, were they hot preppy girls or were they them damn gothic people  ;D If you dont wanna answer, ask tony jr.



They probaly looked like this cool kid!!