FTR @ Bartow Motocross

Started by YFZCutie113, August 16, 2005, 09:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZCutie113


       
         I am just wondering how many people are going to tthe next FTR at bartow? I was wanting to know how many B class riders there are gonna be. I think this one is gonna be a good race!!!!! Okeechobee was pretty cool too.......... I think they are just gonna keep getting better especially since the weather will start cooling off soon!!!! We will definetly be at all of them!!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

mudrat

I will be there along with my son, I am running the +35 class and he is 0-50cc quad.
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

YFZCutie113

Cool..........My boyfriend will be running the B class. He rides the YFZ with the neon orange frame!!!! What do you ride?
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

MXRACER86

I will be there racing the "C" class,
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

TBR_#86

#4
we will definitely be there. my brother will definitely race b and i will either race b or c. havent decided but we will be there, two honda 450s on a cheap ol open trailer. see ya there
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

YFZCutie113

HI Lyndon!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!! What are you and Brandon doing tomorrow??? Michael said he "might" be going out to bartow for practice Let me know!!!!!

                                                    Brandi ::)
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

400EX

i'll be there running the B class... it should  be fun... I think that i'm goin out to Bartow to practice tomorra... hopefully somebody else will be there besides just  dirt bikes.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

310R_Dude

Well, Bartow was the best it has been in a long time!!!
Dave prepped the track... and he likes to put some
lift on the jumps. It was schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

There were a few peeps out there but not many...
#'s 86, 78, 39 and 3.  We had a good time for a change
at Bartow.

Brandi where was Mike???

Be cool all,
Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

YFZCutie113

Hey Dano ,
          Sorry dude Michael didn't get home in time to practice yesterday. Cool I am sure Michael; will enjoy the track then!!! I hope he grooms it up good for all the races here on out!!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

LostCause

Hey MUDRAT--

You going to give me another try?  See you there.  Going to be fun!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

mudrat

Quote from: LostCause on August 18, 2005, 08:53:31 PM
Hey MUDRAT--

You going to give me another try?  See you there.  Going to be fun!

Not bad hanging on your rear tire with 3 broken ribs!   I have a feeling we will be rubbing tires all season!

Can't Wait!

Are they racing in Bartow Sept. 10TH?
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

YFZCutie113

Mudrat........... Yes there is a race august 27 and sept 10 hope to see you at one of them!! What is your bike and bike # again???
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

YFZCutie113

P.S. ...........Mudrat the next FTR is at bartow and it is on SEPT. 18.......just thought i'd let all who didn't know the date!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

mudrat

We will prob. be at the Sept. 10th Race since we will not be there until late Sat. night for FTR on the 18th!

Kaw. KFX-4??, #195

Do they have a race for kids as well?
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

YFZCutie113

yes they have some peewee classes
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

mudrat

Great, Thanks for all the info!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

YFZCutie113

No problem glad I could help!! Hope to see you guys out there............. I don't think we will be making the aug 27 race either thanks to the hurricane it all depends on what she does!!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com