How do you become a moderator?

Started by Njoutlaw88, May 20, 2005, 10:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

I was just wondering what it takes to become a moderator?

Da_Mtg_Man

Send me $250 (cash) and I'll ask MrBoNeS if he wants to add another mod. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Njoutlaw88


Da_Mtg_Man

#3
QuoteWhy 250 cash?

Beacause my electric bill is due.lol...

I'm just messing with you. There's really nothing that you have to do to become a mod, It's a matter of we really don't need any other mods.If/when another mod is needed Bones will make a post and choose from the reply's
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

gery350

hey your a moderator . you cant say screwing.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quotehey your a moderator . you cant say screwing.

I didn't. I said messing. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

gery350

actually, your a mod. you can say whatever you want.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

o4250

This whole time I thought you became a mod by getting to 10000000000 posts :(

MuddyGurl101

QuoteThis whole time I thought you became a mod by getting to 10000000000 posts :(

Lol!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

bluesman

BUT BUT BUT MIKE YOU CHARGED ME 500!!!! AND IAM STILL NOT A MOD??? CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK?LOL ::)

o4250

QuoteBUT BUT BUT MIKE YOU CHARGED ME 500!!!! AND IAM STILL NOT A MOD??? CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK?LOL ::)


Give me 500 clams and ill make you a mod the "illegal" way.. 8)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com