Group ride

Started by enniehall, August 18, 2005, 11:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enniehall

Hey ya'll i wanted to have a memorial group ride for my brother Jacob Hall who passed away October 17, 2002 due to severe head injuries sustained in an atv accident.  I've never organized a group ride and happen to be a new rider myself, the only places i've rode so far have been out in leigh high and at mudd fest.  This is something that would mean alot to me if i could get some good riding suggestions and organizational ideas from ya'll so I could make good memories ride again.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

OIF_Warrior

Hey man sounds like a great idea. I'll be in the naples area the last week of september and the first week of october and am just getting back into atving after about 10 years out so you could say i'm new to and am down for anything.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Flea_Jumper

Sorry to hear about your brother.

enniehall

thanks...but do you know of any good areas for riding?  I've heard of croom and the onf but like i said i'm not familiar with any of these areas.  What else is even out there?
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

enniehall

...and it's not just about me and my brother's memory i want anyone who ever lost someone they love to pipe up and lets all have a good time together rememberring awesome people.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

OIF_Warrior

Hey man, I see you are in the naples area. I will be there from sep. 24th to 0ct 5th we could definitely get together and ride. I've heard and read about seminole tribe motocross which is about an hour and a half from naples. I'm just getting back into atving too after about 10 years off. E-mail me at justusdukes@yahoo.com and we can try to get together when i'm in town. It's never to early to start making plans.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

GSPKurt

We're planning a group ride at ONF-Eureka on 10/1- I couldn't think of a better ride than a memorial ride!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

caospop

Quote from: GSPKurt on August 21, 2005, 09:25:08 PM
We're planning a group ride at ONF-Eureka on 10/1- I couldn't think of a better ride than a memorial ride!

Sounds good. Im very sorry about your brother  :'( :'(
2007 Polaris Sportsman

enniehall

I like the sounds of that...now what are the regulations for this place?
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

OIF_Warrior

hey ennie I sent ya a pm.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com