Take this test!

Started by o4250, August 15, 2005, 04:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


o4250

You scored 92% Beginner, 78% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 73% Expert! 
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score. 

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gery350

I AM A GENIUS!!!!!!!


English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 85% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 80% Expert! 
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go! 
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Me too.


English Genius
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 86% Expert! 
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!
Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!


FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

I'm a english genius also. woohoo
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

o4250

Notice how no one from the kids corner have posted their scores. :D

PureLogic

I know a few kids that need to go back and repeat a couple of grades. There FCAT scores for there school must be really  bad. On the other hand some kids excel in this area!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

sct450

Intermediate!guess that meens i'm just a dumb redneck?


     


04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

bigscrub79

English Genius

You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 86% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 46% Expert! 
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score. 

Not as well as I would have thought.  Dang I'm a moron compared to you guys.

SkyHighT100

English/Grammar always was my best subject in high school and college... nice to know I've still got it, lol.

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 100% Expert! 

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go! 
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

05greengriz

#12
Hey, Anything over 70% is overkill ;D


Advanced
You scored 85% Beginner, 85% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 53% Expert! 
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.
Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!





My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
 
You scored higher than 13% on Beginner
 
You scored higher than 10% on Intermediate
 
You scored higher than 7% on Advanced
 
You scored higher than 4% on Expert

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Ida_Mann

seeing all the other geniuses,,,,I'm almost embarrassed.

English Genius
You scored 92% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 80% Expert! 
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!
Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

my grandmother might even be dissappointed in that score,,,,she was a teacher.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MxRacingChick21

I didn't do so well but then again English was by far my least favorite subject in school.  :-\

You scored 92% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 26% Expert! 
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

gery350

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on August 16, 2005, 08:00:54 AM

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 100% Expert! 





cheater......... ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

kawGIRL

You scored 96% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 76% Expert! 
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

bigscrub79

...and all these ppl talk about the stupid rednecks and their ATV's i wish they could all see these scores.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

SkyHighT100

#18
Quote from: gery350 on August 16, 2005, 10:10:30 AM
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on August 16, 2005, 08:00:54 AM

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 100% Expert! 


cheater......... ;D ;D


LOL.. No I didn't. Shockingly, I actually remembered little tips/tricks my teachers taught me back in high school... and to think... I didnt know I was actually paying attention!!!!


The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

MrsPureLogic

English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 80% Expert! 
;D

sct450

think i'm the only one who scored intermediate.guess i should stay in construction.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Bigscrb15

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 100% Expert!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

wheelie_boy

Advanced
You scored 85% Beginner, 78% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 40% Expert!

im only 13 so figuring i was compared to an 18 year old thats not too bad...
05 kx 250f

Flea_Jumper


klutchbuster400

15, i guess i did ok

Inter-Advanced
You scored 71% Beginner, 85% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 73% Expert! 
You have a good understanding of intermediate and advanced commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of the intermediate and advanced level questions correct. The puzzling part of your test result is the fact that you only answered 75% or less correct in the beginner section. Fascinating. 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com