It's a girl !!

Started by cain73, May 18, 2005, 02:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

It's official and public! I have another one on the way and it's another little girl ! This added to the two girls and one boy that we have now makes four (boy that's scary). That's OK more to ride with (in a few years for the newest addition).
We had already given away all of our baby stuff so if anyone has some that's no longer needed let me know.

Joe
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

LakeMaryKid

awsome! Congrats man! and may she be healthy!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

outtolunch

Congrats I just left you a PM on some baby stuff that I no longer need.
2006 Honda Ricon 680 (bout time)

Chuck_Norris


big-daddy

Congrats, and god bless
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

FANTASTIC! Thats the best news that a Mom and Dad can recieve,
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

CABLEGUY1

Man your a baby makin machine aren't you? LOL. Congratulations. If you find you have no more time to ride let me know and I'll keep that rolling tomatoe from rusting.Oh yeah.Watch out for them tree stumps. Congrats again.

cain73

kid number 4 is more reason to have my big tomato. I will need the occasional stress refief ! Besides even sitting in my garage it's probably faster than that oversized banana you ride!
Many people have asked if I was disappointed in finding out it's another girl. I don't care which gender as long al they're healthy. Besides girls can ride too !

Thanks for the well wishes all. Please keep us in your prayers.

Joe
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

CABLEGUY1

Hey Joe, I plan on putting the parts on the banana this weekend. I may call you for advice on the jetting. If your home great if not I can wait until your available. Thanks for the help.

Quad32x

Congrats  man !! ;D  Hey  girls  are  more  fun  to  raise  anyway !!! ;D    And  as  for  the  Banana  and  Tomato  dont  make  me  bring  up  the  zilla  again ! :o ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

CABLEGUY1

Okay Joe I couldn't wait until the weekend.I put the mod cap,K&N filter,and shark bumper on. It sounds ALOT better and seems alot more responsive hitting the throttle. I'll wait until the jet is put in before actually riding it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

CABLEGUY1

restricted

[attachment deleted by admin]

CABLEGUY1


cain73

For someone who don't like tomatoes you did a good job of trying to be like mine ! I have the same bumper LOL. Saturday evening I will be available and all day Sunday. You will definitely like what $100 can do to your DS. I'd like to see a Zilla stay with ya with only $100 in mods  ;). I ain't skeered u no zilla !  ;D
The next step is the portetd intake. The little time I wa able to ride this weekend (before blowing a tire) the intake made an even better response in throttle and gave more torque. even putting around in 2nd or 3rd just hit the throttle and hold on!
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

VForcedave

I have a mini chest protector and size 1 boots. Maybe wait awhile for the riding gear. Congratulations. let me know if you need some mini gear.  
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Njoutlaw88

Congradulations. What are you going to name her?

cain73

We haven't decide on names yet. We had one picked out if it was a boy, but it didn't go that way. Got some time to think on it though. Baby #4 is due in October.

Vforcedave - I might be interested in that chest protector now for my son. what weight is it for and what color?
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

VForcedave

Cain73, I bought it for my son when he was riding mini's. Its for 4 to 7 year olds. I forgot the manufacturer. Its relatively new and I will check it out this weekend and get back to you. do you need some little people riding boots?  
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

semperfi13

1986 atc 200
1987 fourtrax 250
2004 honda 90
2005 Viper 90R
2005 Honda Rancher AT 4x4

cain73

vforcedave - I have no need for the boots, but would like more info on the chest protector.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

stump66

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD FOR YOU GUYS!!!
CONGRATS BRO!

REMEMBER THE TOWER ( RUPUNZEL) LOL
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

cain73

I'm way ahead of ya brother! No need for a tower though...... have you seen the pics of my Uzi ? ;) Besides, I plan on teaching my son that one of his main goals in life is to protect his 2 (soon to be 3) sisters.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Honda328i

Congratulations to you and your wife on your soon to be 4th.  Did she get the 4D ultrasound?  Those are amazing, we have photos of our daughter at 20 some weeks.  4 kids is nothing, we know a family who has 12  :o.  The oldest was miss jr. Indiana  [smiley=hotty2.gif] a few years back, the youngest is just a few months old.  I'm not sure they have figured out yet what is causing all these  :P.  Nevermind names, have you picked out an ATVFL screen name yet?   ;D  
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

cain73

I also knew a family of 12...... and I always said their parents must be nuts! LOL. We haven't had the 4d ultrasound, but my wife works in a labor and delivery unit so we have many photos with awesome resolution and a few videos.
Screen names.. hmmm..... how about 4thandfinal ?
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

girlieblazer

Congratulations  [smiley=Clap.gif]
Polaris Razor

warrior123

im a lil late but congrats anyways

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com