Roommate Needed!

Started by MuddyGurl101, May 23, 2005, 11:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

I am looking to rent an apartment or condo in the Davie/ Plantation area. This is kind of a weird question, but was wondering if anyone was looking for a place to split with a roommate. I am looking to move in ASAP. Let me know if anyone is interested!  ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Headz400

how much of rent are we talkin about?

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I dunno. Who are your references? Are you a dirty or a clean roommate? Your not one of those who leaves the toilet seat down are you? ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

CAOSPOP

Is laundry included? or do I have to do it myself...


How about cable TV?


How big will MY room be?

Is there a pool?

Do I have my own parking space ? and how far away is it from the front door?

Does my roomate have a job or will she/he be asking me to borrow there part of the bills?



4xPlay

QuoteI am looking to rent an apartment or condo in the Davie/ Plantation area. This is kind of a weird question, but was wondering if anyone was looking for a place to split with a roommate. I am looking to move in ASAP. Let me know if anyone is interested!  ;D

Wanna move to Loxahatchee?
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

MuddyGurl101

No Lox for me, not now at least.

It is about $520-$550 with everything (rent, water, cable, internet-dsl, electric, washer and dryer in unit).
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SkyHighT100

QuoteDoes the roomate get to hit it... ;D

What an azz, that was rude!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

#7
QuoteWhat an azz, that was rude!


Notice it's a newbie or someone using another identity to say things like that.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

You are sick! I just need someone to split the bills with and a place to sleep at night, don't need anymore guy problems than I have already!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Did you get the info I sent you MuddyGurl? Do you already have a place in mind?
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

First off, how old are you?


And secondly, yes thanks Sean! I have had a place in mind so I am excited.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com