OKEECHOBEE mudfest pics

Started by jahaiap, August 14, 2005, 11:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow

Quote from: o4250 on August 15, 2005, 03:35:27 PM
You guys are Just a bunch of rendeck,beer drinking, mud boggin, boob lookin at,  criminals. ::)

& your point is.....LOL!!!!
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

FordLuvinDirtyGirl & HondaGurl

[attachment deleted by admin]
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

I dont wanna go home yet!!!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

jahaiap

WE NEED TO FIND A DEFINATE WAY FOR EVERYONE TO GET TOGETHER NEXT TIME... WE WOULD HAVE HAD EVEN MORE FUN. we really do need a sign though and a designated area. and name tags...lol. mrs purelogic where did you all hang out at where there was so much bead-earning going on?
07 Rhino 660 SE

qt314nfla

we were in the back of the camp ground area.  beads where everywhere.  i kept asking if anyone had a sign but no one had one.  at msg this weekend give me a buzz if you're there on friday and i'll run up to the gate and show you back to camp.

SwampRat

QT, are you camping with Wilburz and Wilburzbro in the same place again?  MrsPureLogic has to watch the baby this weekend.  I'm trying to get PureLogic to come, but I may go anyway.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

wilburz

I don't plan on going to msg this weekend. Don't think my brother is going either.

I like to camp at that spot everytime I go though.

Could be a great place for atvflorida folks to camp from now on too!

Just have to explain to the peeps where it is at.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

SwampRat

It's straight to the back, across the bridge, just past the mudhole on the right by the porta-potty.  If PureLogic goes it will be where the guy with the weed-whacker is hard at work.  :D

I heard your neighbor Tim got snagged leaving Mudfest.  True?
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

#60
Quote from: jahaiap on August 15, 2005, 10:44:01 PM
mrs purelogic where did you all hang out at where there was so much bead-earning going on?

You'll have to read the above posts to understand where we were.....I  have no clue.  All I know is the ground was awfully uneven  ;D kept tripping all over the place.   ::)  :P  Next time...the ENTIRE crowd needs to gather.....even if we pick a meeting spot or something.  We were too spread out.  And next time ya'll plan on partying Friday night.....YOU GOTTA TELL PEOPLE  ;D  Night life was dead Saturday night??  What's up with that?   :-\  And for the record....the bead-earning was pretty much everywhere.  To quote SwampRat, "I'm stickin' with you....you seem to be the boob magnet."  Thanks.....I think  :-\

And someone did hang a sign (don't remember which site it was for) but I had to laugh because it looked like an old dirty t-shirt hangin' on a stick.  LOL 

wilburz

Quote from: SwampRat on August 16, 2005, 08:40:59 AM
It's straight to the back, across the bridge, just past the mudhole on the right by the porta-potty.  If PureLogic goes it will be where the guy with the weed-whacker is hard at work.  :D

I heard your neighbor Tim got snagged leaving Mudfest.  True?

he just had to pull over for a while and then the cop let him head home.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

qt314nfla

Swamprat-  I think that's a great idea.  If we all keep camping in the same spot it will be easy to hook up from now on at these things.  What time are you guys getting there?  And we need to make sure that this spot will evenutally accomodate 40-50 ppl at least.

MrsPureLogic-  I agree w/ you the best time to sit and talk seems to be after the riding is done.  But even if it's through out the day we were so spread out.  I felt bad because I'd talk to one group then leave to go talk to another.  Much better when we are all together.

I'll be out there likely between 1-2pm on Friday.  I'll try to secure the spot.  I think there's someone else going out at that time as well. DC me on Friday and I'll drive up to the gate to meet anyone that doesn't know where camp is.  If you come on Sat I'll be in the mud holes and won't have the phone.  SO COME ON FRIDAY!

SwampRat

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 16, 2005, 10:38:35 AM
Swamprat-  I think that's a great idea.  If we all keep camping in the same spot it will be easy to hook up from now on at these things.  What time are you guys getting there?  And we need to make sure that this spot will evenutally accomodate 40-50 ppl at least.
The spot we had last month wouldn't accomodate that many people.  Just past where our camp was on the right behind the bushes and against the fence seemed nice.  It would be about 300 yards past where we were on the right.  It also had a few trees.

Whether I go will probably depend on PureLogic.  If I go I would like to do the trail ride on Saturday.  We do need to get a sign or something to let people know who we are.  Even an old t-shirt streched between trees would work.  Perhaps a small white tarp from HD with painted letters?
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Quote
Even an old t-shirt streched between trees would work.
Quote

LMAO  :D  I'm sorry, but it did look like an old dirty T-shirt!!  LOL   :D  Maybe that can become our trademark sign - and old dirty T-shirt hanging from a tree "oh look, there's the gang from atvflorida!"  LOL

qt314nfla

Well, we could always use the thought of the black box in a plane accident.  But I think they'd look for the florescent thong before the black box.

wilburz

just make a atvflorid.com banner with your computer and pin it to the side of Purelogics E-Z up canopy!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

qt314nfla

why not ask the guy that's doing the stickers for everyone to see if he can do a huge sticker like 1-2 feet tall by 10-16 feet long?

Busta Nutt

Why not tie you to the top of a tree with that pink top on? I know Brett will find it.

qt314nfla

Y'all are ruthless and mean.  But FUNNY as all hell! ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com