69 Stringray

Started by big-daddy, August 14, 2005, 04:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

69 Stringray 427 tri power (435hp), no rust in mint state. I dont know if I like the color... what do you think?

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Southern4x4

i dont like it i really like it lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Njoutlaw88

awsome. hopefully one day I can get a few cars like this. are u buying it?

big-daddy

Trying to work it out with the wife... She telling me I have to many cars and I'm tell her that she as too many shoes. ;) One owner, 37582 miles, bone stock, all the manuals and window sticker. Just not sold on the color  ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

 L-71 435 HP-427, M21 Close ratio  4 speed Muncie transmission

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

all the paperwork

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

caospop

Its fine as long as you keep it away from a very big APE.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Quad32x

Would  make  one  fast  Taxi !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

gery350

very nice all i gotta say is chevy baby. i understand what your saying about the color. is that the original engine? i dont think they had pollution control devices in a 1969(unless it was a california model).
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Chuck_Norris

TIM ALLEN GRUNTING  arrr arrr arrr

big-daddy

All numbers match... clean car but the color  :-\
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

unless its a real good deal, dont settle. take your time and get what you want. ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

The problem is that older cars are hard to find.  :-\
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Robert4570

Buy it !
That year ,engine, tranny combo is rare. 
How much they asking?

SkyHighT100

Looks great to me. If you're that uneasy about the color... get it painted!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

big-daddy

Ash if I paint the car it will lost value  ??? Price of the car Hhmmm (give you a clue) new ford 250 4x4 prowerstroke comes close to it.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

gery350

i'm sure you've checked but ebays got one just like it.
i dont know-just a thought.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: big-daddy on August 14, 2005, 08:13:59 PM
Ash if I paint the car it will lost value  ??? Price of the car Hhmmm (give you a clue) new ford 250 4x4 prowerstroke comes close to it.

well it depends what you want it for. If you want to keep it just have it painted. if you want  to cash out on iy in a few years keep it yellow. what other cars did you have?

PureLogic

I always made subtle decisions..... I always stuck to the straight and narrow. One day I did the something out of the ordinary and bought a yellow Snap-on toolbox brand new off the tool truck. Everybody said "Oh my god you're a fag.", "What the heck is a yellow tool box doing in the shop.", and last but not least was "What kinda homo would buy a yellow box.". As you know I am not a Homo or a fag or anything like that.... But one day the service managers daughter came in to see her dad and said to her dad as she walked to the shop "Wow. that is a really sexy tool box, I think its sexy when men choose hot colors." From that day on every body had a new respect for my yellow Snap-on box. As for the service managers daughter  well...... He might be on the web site.  ;)
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

We need to ride one day PureLogic your are sicker than me..  ;) I had many muscle cars, but at this time I have my daily driver and red Italian corvette in my toy box  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MrsPureLogic

I think it's hot  ;D the color is an eye catcher....and let's be honest....when you're out there on the road....that's what you want right?  I say go for it!  8)

big-daddy

those day are gone MrsPureLogic, its all about the family now. I had one when I was 17 going to Gables High School, its more about memory's and investment for my sons future. The Ferrari is 85 TR with only 1568 miles on it. I plan to give it to my son with he finishes Collage at the time he will need the money to start his life.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

69 Corvette I had in high school. That Key Biscayne causeway in the background

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com