New Member

Started by GSPKurt, August 12, 2005, 10:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

I registered Donna on the board. Her name?

STITCH

I can't log out for some reason, so I can't get her logged in yet.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

jwscroll

Whats up Stitch? Man what a trooper.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Qdawg76

Welcome Stitch. After the last ride that is a good name for you. Still cannot believe how tough you were :)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Stitch

OK, I got logged in from work under Donna's member name. Now I gotta figure out how to log out from home. It won't let me for some reason. ???
Donna Zucaro
A.K.A. "Stitch"
2005 Polaris 330 Trail Boss 2X4 Auto

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

susieblazer


  Hi Stitch, glad to have you with us............we are ready to ride with you again , just say the word
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

backinsaddle

Quote from: Stitch on August 13, 2005, 08:50:00 PM
OK, I got logged in from work under Donna's member name. Now I gotta figure out how to log out from home. It won't let me for some reason. ???

I think it may have to do with cookies.  Are you automatically logged in to the site when you open the web page?  I had the same problem, I deleted the cookies, logged out, and then was able to log in as my wife.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Stitch on August 13, 2005, 08:50:00 PM
OK, I got logged in from work under Donna's member name. Now I gotta figure out how to log out from home. It won't let me for some reason. ???
welcome aboard stitch hope all is well

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Stitch on August 13, 2005, 08:50:00 PM
OK, I got logged in from work under Donna's member name. Now I gotta figure out how to log out from home. It won't let me for some reason. ???
welcome aboard stitch hope all is well

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com