Get Better Hollywood!

Started by LakeMaryKid, May 07, 2005, 04:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

QuoteWell doc says nothings broke and the swelling will go away in a few days but I do have possible nerve damage to my left hip area so if the numbness/burning doesn't go away in a week or 2 then I will have to go see a specialist for that. We are hoping it is just from the swelling/muscle trauma to that area and as it goes away so will the pain. The quad will live again also just got to get a new bumper, rear wheel and air shroud.  ;D

that is great to hear about no broken bones, but the nerve damage isnt too good. Glad to hear your ok man! What kinda bumper? What about Air shrouds? hehe i say the PRM SUMMIT for you! ( I love that bumper, thats what i want one of these days) it looks built like an oxe and sturdy as all hell and thats what you need!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Honda328i

Steve,  I'm supposed to be the one that hits the trees, not you  ;D j/k.  Sure hope that swelling goes down real soon.  What a string of bad luck with the bike you have had.  Good to hear you are not seriously injured. "Protected by God" sure rings true for you buddy.  Get well soon,  --Steve
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

Don't know exactly what's going to happen yet Curtis pm or call me and I'll give you more details.  ;)

Steve- I know it man it's been one thing after another and something has to give. But there have been some good things going on behind the scenes. no worries though it'll all work out in the wash!  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

#28
Just figured I'd update to let everyone know how things are. Quad is back together and ready to go. Going into week 3 since the crash I am feeling a lot better but still not 100% muscles in my arm are still pretty weak and my left wrist is still kinda tender but they seem to be healing. Same with the hip it is still bugging me and there is a 1"x3" hard knot in my left side where the bruise was apparently from blood coagulating(sp?) in the muscle but doc says it should go away in time. Should be back up and riding this weekend but nothing hardcore for a while just going to ease back into it.  ;D I am deffinately ready in my mind though it is bugging the heck out of me not being able to ride. Plus I've put on about 10 pounds from sitting on my butt healing instead of out doing things. lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

dude, sounds like me,,,,the bruise is almost gone but there's a hard knot under the skin about the same size that doesn't hurt, but bothers me a bit that it's there.

I'm riding this weekend for sure.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

Steve, glad to hear your doing better.  I'll look forward to the next group ride.  When are you getting you're ute?

Hollywood

QuoteSteve, glad to hear your doing better.  I'll look forward to the next group ride.  When are you getting you're ute?

Thanks. Just as soon as I can get some details worked out. Hopefully within the next month.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com