happy B-Day LIV2RIDE

Started by big-daddy, August 11, 2005, 04:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Dude we still remember you... Have a happy Birthday
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Honda328i

Happy birthday Corey!!  Have a great day!
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Happy Birthday Corey. Hope the day goes/going well!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

gery350

happy b-day. may all your wishes come true. :)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

eric


atvtrailer

05 450r #13B

MrsPureLogic


rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Ida_Mann

many best wishes, and may you have a sweet quad to build sitting in your bedroom.....

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LIV2RIDE

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 11, 2005, 10:06:51 PM
many best wishes, and may you have a sweet quad to build sitting in your bedroom.....

Id@


thank you all!!!

And yes I Did buy myself a nice little gift, and yes I'm building it in the bedroom. I think I'll knock a wall down if I ever want to get it out of the bedroom to ride it. lol
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

dreth

mr corey! what are you? 29 yrs old ;) happy b-day my friend ;D

Flea_Jumper


Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com