Eurika Dam Group Ride II

Started by girlieblazer, August 11, 2005, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Best I know is we meet at Eureka Dam at 8am and the ride is at 9am.  We will ride the northern portion of the forest.  The closest camp ground is Ocklawaha and it has showers.  You may not under any circumstance start your quad or take it off the trailer there.  They are the only camp ground close by that allows ATV's.  Please be respectful if you stay there.  GSXR1000 I believe is staying there. 

I was but I'm not sure now.  I have my dog w/ me that weekend so I'll either be staying w/ a friend or in a pet friendly hotel. 

Chillinthemost

Are we there yet? Hope it rains again the day before, sure is dusty with 50 bikes when its dry.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

mudmonkey

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 22, 2005, 12:19:22 AM
Are we there yet? Hope it rains again the day before, sure is dusty with 50 bikes when its dry.


are u sure its just for the dust?? the mud is kool 2!   :P
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Grizzlygirl

Sorry Guys
  The Grizz Family will not be able to go to much stuff happening at home
   Mama Grizz  :'(

Grizzlygirl

#229
Ok everyone the official Eurika Dam Group Ride II List
   Date Oct 1       Meeting at 8 am Starting at 9 am
  Please pm me with emergency contact number
    Also 2 groups which group your are in Ute or sport
    If you want where you are staying
* this means I received your emergency number
# This means you are taking the CPR class "class canceled"

 
   Girlieblazer04 and Flsportsman05 plus 1     3* UTE
   Jjamesbar                                                    1* Ute
   Matt                                                             1   sport
   GSXR1000                                                     2  rhino
       Jwscroll                                                        5  ute
   Backinsaddle                                                2* sport 
    Seabeejim                                                   2  ute
       GSPkirt                                                          1* ute
    Chillinthemost                                                 Rhino
    Muddbuggy                                                     1 ute
    Qt314NFLA                                                      2 *ute 1#
     450RRRR                                                         3 sport
     JR                                                                   2 ute 
    Cdc120
    Muddmxr
    Bigworm3699(Mudmonkey)                             3*sport
    Dmljohnson                                      2  sport &  1 ute *
    Kat1333                                                  2 sport* 1 gator 3 dirt bikes
    Jeffgre                                                     1 sp
    WheelieBoy                                              2*sport
    Chris505                                                  4 sport
    Team  quad  green                                   3 ute
   MuddyGurl101                                            1 ute
    slicknick                                                      1 *ute
    Le Vinson                                                       sport
    RDj                                                              4*ute
    TXSRanger                                                   2
    UncleRico                                                      1 sport
I still need everyone's emergency contact # so I can make a List

qt314nfla

Mama Grizz and the Grizz family we are going to miss you.

Kat1333

I need to add 1 gator and 3 dirt bikes to my crew going on this ride.   Thanks.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

Grizzlygirl

Thanks Qt
it's just all the work at home is backing up.
  Mama Grizz
   

team_quad_green

jwscroll I will call you this weekend I thinking about following you up. Im only going up there for the day also.

Moe
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

GSPKurt

Quote from: Kat1333 on September 22, 2005, 07:04:55 PM
I need to add 1 gator and 3 dirt bikes to my crew going on this ride.   Thanks.

Kat-

Utility group, right?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

team_quad_green

how far on 19 is the big bridge from 40
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Chillinthemost

the big bridge near Eureka is on 316
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

FOREMANRON

I HAVE SEEN GROUPS IN THE PAST REQUIRE HELMETS. ARE THEY GONNA BE REQUIRED ON THIS RIDE  THANKS
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Grizzlygirl

Quote from: FOREMAN500RON on September 23, 2005, 12:12:57 PM
I HAVE SEEN GROUPS IN THE PAST REQUIRE HELMETS. ARE THEY GONNA BE REQUIRED ON THIS RIDE  THANKS

Helmets are not required, but when you pass  underneath trees on a trail going about 20 mph and a low one gets you,  you will have wished you had worn one
  Mama Grizz

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

girlieblazer

Quote from: Mama Grizz on September 22, 2005, 01:06:24 PM
Sorry Guys
  The Grizz Family will not be able to go to much stuff happening at home
   Mama Grizz  :'(

You will be missed, haven't seen you guys in a long time, maybe we will see you on the next one.
Polaris Razor

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: Mama Grizz on September 22, 2005, 01:06:24 PM
Sorry Guys
  The Grizz Family will not be able to go to much stuff happening at home
   Mama Grizz  :'(
[/

quote]



you guys will be missed,
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

UncleRico

Is anyone else camping that weekend up in that area?


Also, is there a post party, barbeque, or anything of the like planned?


I'm considering tent camping if it's not to hot..otherwise, I'll be having to leave from Lakeland by 5:30 to make it there and unload in time for the ride.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Oh I almost forgot, Uncle Rico may need to add two more people.


Is there a cut off date, or can I let you know mid next week?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Grizzlygirl

 Thanks Girlieblazer we miss you too

No UncleRico there is no cut off date

  Mama Grizz

wheelie_dad

where exactly is eureka dam,say from hwy 40 coming in from 95.please supply directions, help
2002 sportrax 250
1998 kodiak 400,  26" dirt devils
My son is the coolest! written by wheelieboy =)

Chillinthemost

#246
hyw40 to 19 go north to salt springs turn left on 316 directly after Elite Resort go 8-10 miles see the BIG bridge but dont go over turn left before bridge on 160th go 1/2 to 1 mile and turn right on the old paved road(dont remember the street) everyone will be parked on the left about 1/8 mile down that road.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

team_quad_green

I cant wait , I got the dirextion yall are great for responding

TQG
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

IT200

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 23, 2005, 11:51:01 PM
hyw40 to 19 go north to salt springs turn left on 316 directly after Elite Resort go 8-10 miles see the BIG bridge but dont go over turn left before bridge on 160th go 1/2 to 1 mile and turn left on the old paved road(dont remember the street) everyone will be parked on the left about 1/8 mile down that road.

Turn right on 160th ave
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

Chillinthemost

thats right, turn right. I come from the other way so I'm used to turning left
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12