Eurika Dam Group Ride II

Started by girlieblazer, August 11, 2005, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOREMANRON

SOMEONE MENTIONED A FEE FOR THIS RIDE HAS THAT BEEN DECIDED FOR SURE AND IF SO HOW MUCH
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Seabeejim

Sorry about that one Jeff.  I was looking at the Post JbbJ and mistaked it for you.  No problem, I didn't know if anyone else knew the Eurika ride like you do.  I haven't got a chane to learn any of the forest up there yet.  As of now me and Larry will be there and in Nov will are heading to Redcreek off road in Mississippi.  Great Place too.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

UncleRico

I'm new to the boards, and have never ridden Eureka dam.


Is this ride geared toward sports or utilities?

I think I'd like to go. What are you doing for gas support?




"Ever take it off any sweet jumps?" - Napoleon Dynamite
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

FOREMANRON

FROM WHAT I HEARD THROUGH THE FORUM THERE WILL BE 2 GROUPS SPORTS AND UTES
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

JR

JJamesbar and the Grizz are both excellent leaders in the forest.  Having had the pleasure of following each of then in different rides.  I hope they are both there and willing to lend their knowelege of the area as well as ATVing to the ride.  Lookinf forward   Don

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

mudmonkey

Quote from: girlieblazer on August 11, 2005, 05:46:51 PM
:)I guess I will go ahead and get this started:



starting point: eurika dam

date: October 1st

meeting time: 8:00am

start riding: 9:00am

expected distance: ? (Not yet known)


this starting point is located just off ne160th st and 1/2 mile north of hyw 316. as you head west from salt springs turn north (just before you cross the  bridge over the ocklawaha river, you will be heading towards ft. mc coy)on ne 160th street, go 1/2 mile look for paved road on left turn there and park in an orderly manner. there are 2 sides to this area, the north side which is legal and the south side that is posted. it would be best if nobody rode in the posted area (even though the climbs and jumps are better) for obvious reasons.



Any suggestions are welcome, lets see what everyone thinks!

does this cover it?  ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

BADAZZ750

05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

LT-R450ApK

Ty didnt feel like reading 9 pages to see if something had changed
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Chillinthemost

Scooter, I'm betting you wont make it in the morning, but I bet you wont miss the after party ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Grizzlygirl

#211
Quote from: jjamesbar on September 18, 2005, 02:23:50 PM
i havent read all the posts yet but i dont believe i told anyone that im not going. as far as i know im still down. ive been off line for a few weeks as i have been busey with other things. im still trying to get the big bear running. if i dont have it running by october ill borrow one.

jeff

Jeff let us know if the bike is down we can always bring the kodiak
  Mama Grizz
btw Claude is only going becase Jeff is go and we miss him :'(

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 19, 2005, 12:16:07 AM
Scooter, I'm betting you wont make it in the morning, but I bet you wont miss the after party ;D

If i was a betting man that where id place my money too  ;)

I'm gonna try and make it though
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Grizzlygirl

#213
Ok everyone the official Eurika Dam Group Ride II List
   Date Oct 1       Meeting at 8 am Starting at 9 am
  Please pm me with emergency contact number
    Also 2 groups which group your are in Ute or sport
    If you want where you are staying
* this means I received your emergency number
# This means you are taking the CPR class "class canceled"

  The Grizz Family Staying at Elite                   4* Ute 
   Girlieblazer04 and Flsportsman05 plus 1     3* UTE
   Jjamesbar                                                    1* Ute
   Matt                                                             1   sport
   GSXR1000                                                     2  rhino
       Jwscroll                                                        5  ute
   Backinsaddle                                                2* sport 
    Seabeejim                                                   2  ute
       GSPkirt                                                          1* ute
    Chillinthemost                                                 Rhino
    Muddbuggy                                                     1 ute
    Qt314NFLA                                                      2 *ute 1#
     450RRRR                                                         3 sport
     JR                                                                   2 ute 
    Cdc120
    Muddmxr
    Bigworm3699(Mudmonkey)                             3*sport
    Dmljohnson                                      2  sport &  1 ute *
    Kat1333                                                  2 sport*
    Jeffgre                                                     1 sp
    WheelieBoy                                              2*sport
    Chris505                                                  4 sport
    Team  quad  green                                   3 ute
   MuddyGurl101                                            1 ute
    slicknick                                                      1 *ute
    Le Vinson                                                       sport
    RDj                                                              4*ute
I still need everyone's emergency contact # so I can make a List

team_quad_green

ruffly how many miles you need a emc number like next of kin or something like that or like my nextel number
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Grizzlygirl

Just your nextel.
  Mama Grizz

team_quad_green

162*36*4261

team quad green   Moe
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

susieblazer

   :'(  Ok my goonies are not gonna make this ride , dirtygrl80 has to work (new job and is her rotating  Sat.) and Bill is going to be on call , as a guy needed off , so he has to do it now........so spacerider and I are gonna be homebound too......catch the next one.........thanx............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

GSPKurt

Quote from: susieblazer on September 20, 2005, 02:03:36 AM
   :'(  Ok my goonies are not gonna make this ride , dirtygrl80 has to work (new job and is her rotating  Sat.) and Bill is going to be on call , as a guy needed off , so he has to do it now........so spacerider and I are gonna be homebound too......catch the next one.........thanx............

Susie-
Why don't you and spacerider come yourselves? You can stay with us! We've got 2 extra bedrooms. Call me.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

bigscrub79

Cross me off the list, im not gonna make it for this one.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

OK, I don't know anyone but I'd like to come ride with you guys.

Couple of questions...

1) I'm riding a 450R, which doesn't have the fuel capacity of the UTES...what are we doing for fuel or is it not that far of a distance?

2) Is there a place to camp near by so I can come in on Friday Night?

3) Is it more of a slow leisurely ride or are we going to be tearing it up?


Thanks

Uncle Rico

And whoever is in charge, drop me an email so I can give you my info.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Qdawg76

Quote from: UncleRico on September 20, 2005, 10:06:42 PM
OK, I don't know anyone but I'd like to come ride with you guys.

Couple of questions...

1) I'm riding a 450R, which doesn't have the fuel capacity of the UTES...what are we doing for fuel or is it not that far of a distance?

2) Is there a place to camp near by so I can come in on Friday Night?

3) Is it more of a slow leisurely ride or are we going to be tearing it up?


Thanks

Uncle Rico

And whoever is in charge, drop me an email so I can give you my info.
Usually Fuel is not a Problem. And If so People are Generous with fuel for those of us who totes some extra with us. The Pace of the ride varys with how many riders we have, There should be 2 groups, a Sport and a UTE group.. There is camping near by so I am sure someone will post that info shortly for you. Hope I cleared a little up for you. There are alot of great people on these rides so I hope you make it

-Luis
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

ppark350se

well i dont think ill be able to make it to this ride since suzieblaze isnt going and my dad has to work so owell always next time and a reason for me to get a trailer.... well and a license well in may atleast.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

TxsRanger99

ok..... I'm trying to figure out if I can make this ride or not... would be my first by the way besides L-Cross.... I would be coming up friday evening from West Palm Beach... does this ride start at eureka dam or over by silver springs and goes to the dam and back ? I'm just trying to find the closest possible tent camp to the start point I can since I know nothing about the area, preferably something with showers (the G/F would appreciate that one LOL). Also, was it ever decided if there was going to be a fee or not? I also know some folks on Ocala I can possibly stay with if it's anywhere near where this ride is, they live close to I-75 though. Thanks for any info.  :T
Dave