Eurika Dam Group Ride II

Started by girlieblazer, August 11, 2005, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlieblazer

 :)I guess I will go ahead and get this started:



starting point: eurika dam

date: October 1st

meeting time: 8:00am

start riding: 9:00am

expected distance: ? (Not yet known)


this starting point is located just off ne160th st and 1/2 mile north of hyw 316. as you head west from salt springs turn north (just before you cross the  bridge over the ocklawaha river, you will be heading towards ft. mc coy)on ne 160th street, go 1/2 mile look for paved road on left turn there and park in an orderly manner. there are 2 sides to this area, the north side which is legal and the south side that is posted. it would be best if nobody rode in the posted area (even though the climbs and jumps are better) for obvious reasons.



Any suggestions are welcome, lets see what everyone thinks!
Polaris Razor

bigscrub79

Im game just let me know what day
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

ppark350se

o yeah im in for this one too after the first one im not gonna miss one period :)
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

jjamesbar

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

girlieblazer

I can't wait picking up the new quad on Saturday, this ride can't get here soon enough.
Polaris Razor

jjamesbar

Quote from: girlieblazer04 on August 11, 2005, 08:02:30 PM
I can't wait picking up the new quad on Saturday, this ride can't get here soon enough.

where you gonna test ride it this weekend?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

girlieblazer

Not sure yet, we are talking about getting up Sunday morning early and going somewhere.
Polaris Razor

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jwscroll

I'm there. I'll do another muddance.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

girlieblazer

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on August 11, 2005, 08:07:36 PM
Depends on what day ?

I am not sure yet, some want it on the 24th and some want it on the 1st.  I guess we will have to see what is good for jjamesbar since he is the guide.
Polaris Razor

jjamesbar

if t helps i'll change my vote to october 1st. matt is very familiar with the woods as well, maybe he could lead the sport quads. the thing is he rides his yfz everywhere we ride our utes.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

mudmonkey

#11
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on August 11, 2005, 08:07:36 PM
Depends on what day ?

ohhhhh, dad can we please go!! 
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

jbbj220

Does not matter to me what day so I am in.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

susieblazer



  Most likely we will be in also  .......


alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Qdawg76

Quote from: jjamesbar on August 11, 2005, 08:00:23 PM
i wanna go! i wanna go!

jeff

Hey Jeff we were hoping you could make it if not we would all kinda be lost  ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

Quote from: jjamesbar on August 11, 2005, 08:04:14 PM
Quote from: girlieblazer04 on August 11, 2005, 08:02:30 PM
I can't wait picking up the new quad on Saturday, this ride can't get here soon enough.

where you gonna test ride it this weekend?

jeff
Thinking about hitting Rodman this sunday for a ride. Gotta test out the new quad
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

Quote from: jjamesbar on August 11, 2005, 08:27:55 PM
if t helps i'll change my vote to october 1st. matt is very familiar with the woods as well, maybe he could lead the sport quads. the thing is he rides his yfz everywhere we ride our utes.

jeff
I guess for those who ride Sport quads and dont mind some water or mud they can hang with the utes  8)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

girlieblazer

Quote from: jjamesbar on August 11, 2005, 08:27:55 PM
if t helps i'll change my vote to october 1st. matt is very familiar with the woods as well, maybe he could lead the sport quads. the thing is he rides his yfz everywhere we ride our utes.

jeff

Well looks like you said October 1st is the day.  It doesn't matter to us, as long as we get to ride.
Polaris Razor

GSXR1000

We are in for 10/1.. LOOKING FOWARD TO IT !!!!!
And also put us in for 2 white shirts size large I like the one I have from ride # 1 and we will bring more toys too..
Where are the toys going to?

Frankie & Tami

Grizzlygirl

The Grizz's are going on Oct 1. Should I run the list and If everyone wants they can pm me with contact cell # and I'll print a list for everyone to have
  Mama Grizz 

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

IT200

Mudmonkey if you go make sure you weld up that swing arm j/k. Of course they were welcome rest breaks for us. And we were able to hit some speed to catch up.
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

RaptorTom

Is there any good campgrounds with cabins in that area?
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

jjamesbar

Quote from: Mama Grizz on August 12, 2005, 01:16:29 AM
The Grizz's are going on Oct 1. Should I run the list and If everyone wants they can pm me with contact cell # and I'll print a list for everyone to have
  Mama Grizz 

nice to have the grizz's along. just like old times.
everyone, please indicate which group your riding in.
run the list mama.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

spacerider

Sound good to  Oct 1st - the last ride was awesome will try to make it Oct 1st   - I marked the calender

Not afraid to die, just dont want to be there when it happens
Ride till you reach the stars.......................