Eurika Dam Group Ride II

Started by girlieblazer, August 11, 2005, 01:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOREMANRON

I AM LEAVING PLANT CITY SAT AM IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET FOR THE RIDE UP. I WAS THINKING ABOUT MEETING AT THE REST AREA ON I-75 AT HWY 54 BETWEEN 5:30 AND 6:00
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

IT200

Quote from: JR on September 28, 2005, 08:51:43 AM
A question related to the group ride.

Two weeks ago, I spoke with an Ocala National Forest Ranger, who said that the one way trail system would go into effect in October.  Has anyone heard anything more official on this.  I know that many of the trails are marked and some others marked closed.  He also said that any trail not marked open to ride is closed.  How will this effect the ride.

Thanks  Don

Hey I am one of those ohv volunteers for ONF. The new trail system will go into effect sometime in January. The trails will be bidirectional but they will be groomed. Right now the forest is open unless posted closed. So the ride is on no problem.
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

GSXR1000

OK Tami and I will be there we have 3 more utilitys  and 1 sport joining are group can't wait to see everyone

Grizzlygirl

#303
Ok everyone the official Eurika Dam Group Ride II List
   Date Oct 1       Meeting at 8 am Starting at 9 am
  Please pm me with emergency contact number
    Also 2 groups which group your are in Ute or sport
    If you want where you are staying
* this means I received your emergency number


                    The Ute Group
    The Grizz Family                                          2 *ute
   Girlieblazer04 and Flsportsman05 plus 1     3* UTE
   Jjamesbar                                                    1* Ute
   Matt                                                             1   sport
    IT200                                                              ?*
   GSXR1000                                                     2  rhino 3 ute, 1 sport
       Jwscroll                                                        5  ute
     GSPkurt                                                          1* ute
    Chillinthemost                                                 Rhino
     Qt314NFLA                                                      2*ute
     JR                                                                   2 ute 
    Cdc120                                                               ?
    Muddmxr                                                            ?
     Team  quad  green                                   4 ute
   MuddyGurl101                                            1 ute
    slicknick                                                      1 *ute
     RDj                                                              4*ute
     caospop                                                         1 ute
    Scramdaddy                                                   1 ute   
    Txsranger99                                                   1 *ute
    Usa450R                                                         1
    Foreman500                                               4* ute
    Le Vinson                                                   1 ute
    Odie                                                            1*ute


           The sport group
     Backinsaddle                                                2* sport 
       450RRRR                                                         3 sport
        Dmljohnson                                      2  sport &  1 ute *
      Bigworm3699(Mudmonkey)                 2*sport & 4 dirt bikes
      Kat1333                                                  2 sport* 1 gator 3 dirt bikes
       Jeffgre                                                     1 sp
      WheelieBoy                                              2*sport
      Chris505                                                  4 sport
      UncleRico                                                3 *sport
       Da_Mtg_man    (maybe)                          1 ute, 1 sport
   
                In case we're splitting up the groups
I still need  everyone's emergency contact # so I can make a List

LT-R450ApK

Hey mama Grizz

I sold that sport ride

Riding a uty now  ;)

See everyone Sat.  :drink.gif
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

qt314nfla

I talked to muddbuggy today.  He's not going to make it.  And as for my crew I've had 2 back out so only 2 ute's w/ me.

Also, where's everyone staying?  Who's camping and when?  I'll be at IT200's place Friday afternoon.  I'm planning on going for a ride over there on Friday before dark and possibly on Sunday if I'm not too worn out.

jwscroll

Started a new job this week, hope I can still make it.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

wheelie_boy

Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 28, 2005, 11:02:23 PM
I talked to muddbuggy today.  He's not going to make it.  And as for my crew I've had 2 back out so only 2 ute's w/ me.

Also, where's everyone staying?  Who's camping and when?  I'll be at IT200's place Friday afternoon.  I'm planning on going for a ride over there on Friday before dark and possibly on Sunday if I'm not too worn out.

I think my dad and i are staying in a hotel around there.
05 kx 250f

Ida_Mann

guess what ya'll, I might be showing up,,,,,but I won't have a quad with me.

just up there to pick up stuff for next weekend that I left in Salt Springs.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

jw, if you dont show who will sink there quad? Hope you can make it.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jjamesbar

Quote from: GSPKurt on September 27, 2005, 09:41:08 PM
What will the pace be for the Ute group?

the pace will be what i consider slow. its hard to move 50 quads through the woods at a fast pace. now put 10-12 riders in a group then that changes everything. hammer down!

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

GSPKurt

Thanks, Jeff. :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

jjamesbar

well my stator hasnt made it in yet. mitch has offered up his sportsman to be sacrificed in the woods so ill take him up on it. thanks to the grizz family, girlyblazer and chillinthemost for offering up their spare rides. matt, i still might need to double up on the rhino if i break mitches polaris.  :)
should be nice temp with a chance of rain.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

mudmonkey

are we really gonna be in seperate groups? like going in seperate ways or what? 
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

team_quad_green

this week couldnt be any slower.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

mudmonkey

Quote from: LE-Vinson on September 29, 2005, 07:58:51 PM
Quote from: team_quad_green on September 29, 2005, 07:35:50 PM
this week couldnt be any slower.
I'm with ya


so am i   :'(  omg!! i wish tomorrow can hurry up and be over   :'(
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Chillinthemost

I loaded up the trailer tonight. Leaving tomorrow around 2:00.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

~Demon_Boy~

aww i wish i can go my dads parts are coming in tomorrow but we dont have a trailer  :'( we'd have to load up tomorrow as soon as we got home and leave at like maybe 5am or 4am well neways hope everybody has fun i wish i could go still but maybe i can go on the next groupride

UncleRico

Uncle Rico, Pedro, and Napoleon are leaving Lakeland around 4:30 pm Friday. We hope to have camp set by 7pm at Big Scrub.

Uncle Rico is driving a Gold Yukon, towing a black 450r....stop by and say Hey if you're camping Big Scrub..otherwise, we'll see you all Saturday morning!


"I'll build her a cake or something" - Pedro
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

team_quad_green

dont worry about me  just somebody wake me up when they get to the parking area. Ill be there at like 4 or 5 am.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Chillinthemost

I'm leaving in 10 min. see you guys in the a.m. If anyone gets lost or needs anything my # is941-812-2822. I'll be up there all weekend. Matt
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Scramdaddy

I'm down for sure. Leaving at zero dark thirty.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Qdawg76

Were packed up and ready for the ride, see everyone in the morning
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

jwscroll

Gotta work tommorow :'(Ya'll be safe. Ride hard for me >:D
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com