HONK HONK!!!!!!

Started by LakeMaryKid, August 13, 2005, 12:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Move B.......... ;D
Just got done taking my permit test and well  :-[ :'(


I PASSED!

So happy now i have to wait till freaking tuesday to go get my license cause the idiots at the dmv are only open mon-fri GOSH!

Thanks in advance

oh by the way, Florida has issued a state of emergency since i will be driving and want all roads CLEAR.  ;D

Curtis aKa the Kid ;D

PSS: say hello to floridas newest dangerous driver ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

lil_Mrs._Honda1

[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

RL400

congrats,
oh and you said your dmv is only open mon-fri, mines only open tue-fri. :P palm beach dmv slackers. IDIOTS! GOSH! ::)


congrats, and have fun, but be safe :P

rl

cain73

Drive safe. Keep a look out for those nuts on the road.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Ida_Mann

thanks for the warning.

I'm staying outta Lake Mary for the next year. ;-)

and here I was gonna start meeting someone from work for breakfast at Bob Evans.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RL400

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 13, 2005, 04:34:50 PMI'm staying outta Lake Mary for the next year. ;-)
why not 2? just for your own safety. ;D

rl

Dr.Dirt

Congratulations you got your permit, LUCKY! your gonna need yet a few more skills to impress the ladies. You know, like num-chuck skills, computer hacking skills.

RL400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on August 13, 2005, 05:09:40 PM
your gonna need yet a few more skills to impress the ladies. You know, like num-chuck skills, computer hacking skills.

Don't forget bowstaff skills!

dreth


450R_Matt

 8) Kid

I can remember getting my DL.Great day ;D    Now I can stand to drive with all the idiots out on the road today.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Magnum330

I got a letter from my insurance company they said my insurance was going up way up. Now I know why. :D
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

Chuck_Norris


LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Magnum330 on August 14, 2005, 12:09:46 AM
I got a letter from my insurance company they said my insurance was going up way up. Now I know why. :D

haha that made me crack up!

well as of right now i have my heart set on a truck.

1994.5-1997 Ford F-250 Powerstroke Diesel 7.3 litre 4x4 manual or automatic which ever i can get. Chuck, your with fords and what not, what sort of price will i be looking at for a truck like this at this time next year?

PS: Thanks everybody i was so nervous on the 20 Road Rules part i was sweatin and i coulda sworn i got like the first 6 wrong lol. But it all worked out.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Njoutlaw88

permit test is easy. the driving test is hard.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com