Space Shuttle

Started by howard, August 11, 2005, 08:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

howard

some pics I would share

[attachment deleted by admin]

howard

some more

[attachment deleted by admin]

Moose

That is so cool, thanks. To be there when the big bird flies must be something. I have been on the ground at the entrance gate, and that launch was awsome. I can only imagine being up in the air, must be something. Again, thanks.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

jwscroll

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

MxRacingChick21

That is soo awesome. I am jelous. I want to do that even if it wasn't while the shuttle was taking off.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

bigb

accepting donations in the form of a quad.

howard

here are some more

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quad32x

Thats  too  cool !!!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

howard

Check this out

[attachment deleted by admin]

bigscrub79

Those pics are awesome, what is that last one, some experimental shuttle or plane?
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

jbbj220

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

howard

It Is a X-43A Hyper-X It was dropped from a B-52 bomber and accelerated to Mach 7  that is 7 times the speed of sound It scoopes up oxygen and mixes it with onboard hydrogen

grsricky

Can you please tell me where you were standing when you took those pics!

Hahaha! Cool pics!
2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

Quad32x

Yea , or  where  did  you  get  them ?  You  work  for  NASA ? ??? :D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

howard

Top Secret Info! and I was standing in the clouds taking the pictures "just a joke"

ppark350se

thos are some great pics im gonna buy one of those special planes
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

#16
About 8 yrs ago I did a mortgage for a guy that works on the space shuttle. His desk was 50 ft from the shuttle when it was in the bunker. He got me passes to get me within 2 miles of the launch pad. We were parked in a field directly across the inlet from the launch pad. We were in the same area that the astronauts parents were. It was the coolest site I have ever seen. I'm dying to go see a night launch.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

05greengriz

That is pretty cool Howard. I were taking my rotorcraft commercial on 7/13 in flagler cty (x47) when it were suppose to launch and thought I could get a good glimpse, but they postponed. Anyways, cool awesome pics!!! ;)
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

RL400

WOW :o some really cool pics!

thanks

big-daddy

Great pictures howard... How the phone working?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

those are amazing pics. just to be up there must be incredible. hats off to you. i'd kill for an opportunity like that. did some work for pratt and whitney in palm beach and they were talking about some top secret sonic propulsion stuff.(oh wait i didnt sat that)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Moose

Thanks again for the pics, they are great. Keep them comming, please.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

howard

Here is a night launch

[attachment deleted by admin]

Numkut

I used to live in Cape Canaveral and both my parents worked at Nasa. In fact my mom was pregnant when she worked in the VAB so I've got to see some pretty cool launches. My dad has the pass to the Challenger 7, and he has a bunch of still photos taken at a fast rate of the explosion.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

RL400

wow, awesome night launch.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com