I need some help with my Answer silencer for my Tri-Z

Started by LonesomeTriZ, August 10, 2005, 08:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LonesomeTriZ

I bought this silencer a while back thinking I can get an end cap. I have hit a brick wall now. My Favorite Yamaha dealership had a NOS core for it, but no end cap. I can make the repairs that the silencer needs before it gets polished up. But I really need help finding an end cap. Any ideas?


[attachment deleted by admin]
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Yamaha72

maybe try and see if an FMF one will fit it's just an idea. Maybe take all the measurements call up the FMF factory, talk to a tech and see if the measurements are close?? just a thought.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

LonesomeTriZ

Quote from: Yamaha72 on August 12, 2005, 12:46:09 AM
maybe try and see if an FMF one will fit it's just an idea. Maybe take all the measurements call up the FMF factory, talk to a tech and see if the measurements are close?? just a thought.


Thanks, that is a good idea. I will give it a try.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.