hey mods please dont ban me

Started by Njoutlaw88, August 10, 2005, 02:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

some kid from my school is trying to create a name like mine from the same ip. dont ban me please!!!!

mrbones

I can't believe you just did that. Mods, BAN him!!

Ok, just kiidding. Don't worry about it.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

hey, maybe I could test the feature out,,,how exactly do you ban someone ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RL400

#4
wow! banned.

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 11, 2005, 01:41:20 PM
hey, maybe I could test the feature out,,,how exactly do you ban someone ;-)

Id@
by default only mr.bones can do it, but if he changed the options then... it should be under user information/management ;D

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Njoutlaw88


qazwsx


Njoutlaw88

qazwsx is the guy whos trying to get me banned. If this keeps going on you may have to ban my ip at school >:(

qazwsx

No they wont.. Calm down little one.. I wont do anything to ruin you.. today.. TWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com