I miss Saltsdale already

Started by Chillinthemost, August 10, 2005, 08:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

I really looked forward to the race every month. I guess all good things come to an end. At least I dont have a dedicated drag bike, lets go climb some hills ;D GIT IT RAG
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Ida_Mann

I guess I missed something again.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

 I hear you talking brother !!, Lets go , give a hollar still some hills left in hernando, but getting kinda thin on where you can and cant go anymore !! :-[
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey DYNO .. i hear ya on that one ... i was up there last sunday and there's Gates up just before the Sand Bowl !!! i also saw CUTNGRS ...he was out doing the "YES DEAR" Thingy ....  ;D.........
Hey CHILLIN......  i heard that !!!  i remember when i USED to watch the TRIBALS Hill Climb.... ;)
GIT IT RAG !!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

HONDALILMAN

What about me rag i still hill climb. 8) Are you thinking about going to hazelhurst next week for drag race.    :) GIT RRRR DONE :-* :-\ :-X :P 8) 8) 8)

Quad32x

I  miss  hangin  with  everybody  and  slugin  down  cold  ones !!! ;D  Lets  get  a  saltsdale  alumni  group  ride  together    at  chillins  house  in  the  forest [ONF]  at  Eureka. ;D ;D   Hope  Matt  dont  choke  me  for  thinking  that  up !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

I don`t think that was little man!!!, he is supposed to be in school today!, I think big jerry is using little man`s screen name and posting things!!!! 8)

Ronnie ,How come you didn`t hollar at me if you were up this way??? ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

dont worry we will have a new place to race real soon we have it in the works will up date as soon as evry thing is set
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Chillinthemost

yea Ron you azz. what was it a private ride?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LT-R450ApK

Yeah Ronnie whats the deal  :P
Damn we all need to get together for some kind of ride or a BBQ/drinkathon  ;D

Get It Rag
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dynodon

Yeah , I like LE vinson `s idea!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

HONDALILMAN

Yes it was me don. I had nothing eles better to do but get on here and talk some bull. But I do miss having anybody trying to climb some sick hills like that good old couch did.  8) 8) How about that RONNIE

dynodon

Yeah , I knew it was . I was just giving you greef.
Ronnie only climbs alone these day`s----- doesnt want any witnesses or something ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

Quad, sounds good to me. Whats everybody doing on labor day?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Chillinthemost

I've got a BBQ grill, enough parking if we pack em in tight. I know my way around those woods pretty good. Its about 10mi. through the woods to Rodman, 11miles through the woods to Eureka. Scooter there is mud under the bridge at Eureka for you ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

Matt, Now don`t be surprized when everybody shows up @ the camp!---- Better tell mamma what you did ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

There is one condition, Smoke has to come.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

Now you know he has to get permission first ;D, Why you want to beat up on our jockey ?!? ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

LE450-RACER#77

What in the hell is going on ? Everytime I post something it gets deleted. Whats up with that ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dynodon

Steve , Do you still have the moderators mad at you ??,keep posting they will get tired of it and give up ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 10, 2005, 10:08:13 PM
I've got a BBQ grill, enough parking if we pack em in tight. I know my way around those woods pretty good. Its about 10mi. through the woods to Rodman, 11miles through the woods to Eureka. Scooter there is mud under the bridge at Eureka for you ;D
This sounds very do-able. let me know if I need to bring anything,

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

FIRST OFF THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE AND STILL SUPPORT US. We hope In october we will have a bigger crowd that will justify us being open. When your in this for the bussiness aspect it just becomes impossible to do when it starts costing us Money to be open, thats why we decided to take a break and see what happens when the weather cools off. I know you guys have fun out there and we have fun when were there (We do have regular jobs all week so we try to have fun on the weekends as well. Not alot of daylight left when we get off work to get out there and get ALOT done, MOWING is done the weekned before and well we can't control mother nature and the rain, sorry guys, we do what we can) . But we have to do what is right for us as well. Hope you all are still there in OCTOBER. See you then.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

smoke been very busy.....but let me know the dates, i will see if i can make it.......
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Chillinthemost

I'll be up there all weekend 2nd thru the 5th. If you guys want to get together , pick a day and lets do it. This is a family deal, my wife and kids will be there, so bring them all.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Zilla_Kid

count me and my dad in for saturday
1982 YZ 490
1986 LT 250R
1987 TRX 250R
1988 CR 250R
1988 Kawasaki Tecate 4
1989 lone star 250R
2004 Suzuki LTZ 400
2007 kawasaki brute force 750

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

PARTY SOMEWHERE????????????  Hmmmmmmmmmm

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey Huny... we can sit in WARE'S Thingy in the A/C and watch them race!!! 
Hey DYNO ...  i was just doing the "YES DEAR" Thingy when i was up there ... i need to get your Phone # ..
Hey LILMAN..... Ya'll going to Geo. ?
i'm Hopeing my Plan's get me up there about 5 hrs. earlier than last time !!! 
GIT IT RAGSSSSSSSS
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Hoosier Daddy

#32
Ware who??
A/C what A/C??

$50 for the A/C

$100 to use the crapper... after all im the one who has to dump it.... ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YAMAHONDAMAN

if Tony's Boy's buy some BLING ....i'll have the $  ;)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Smoknbanshee

smokedog will be there.....

CHOKE ON MY SMOKE
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LT-R450ApK

We cant Choke on your Smoke It's plugged by cut's silencer ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dynodon

Chris , I don`t think that I would let some of these guy`s use the crapper for 200.00, Remember I stayed @ the hunting camp with them last time - Let alone being cooped up in the truck all the way up and back--- It aint worth it  ;DJ/k
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

#37
Honestly, we even try not to use it...the weight of the extra water and waste kills my fuel mileage, not to mention that i really dont want to have to dump the nasty stuff...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey Chris...we can get BIG Corne to empty it for ya ...He's good at that kinda stuff !!   ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Hoosier Daddy

#39
hes a POOP picker' uper'?  :-\ geeez!!

YUCK!! I AINT SMELLIN' NO ONE $HIT! :-\   :D :D :D

WAIT, does my #2 make him #1??    ;D ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: LE-Vinson on August 16, 2005, 08:28:05 PM
We cant Choke on your Smoke It's plugged by cut's silencer ;D
Ha Ha !!! ;D  Am  I  the  only  one  that  got  that ?  A  big  orange  silencer  with  a  head. ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

Bump......

We Still On Matt???

Good seeing you the other night
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Chillinthemost

I may have an opportunity to go to the Keys that weekend. I should know tomorrow. If that falls through, and it prob will, I'll start a new topic and start making plans.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Quad32x

Just  to  let  ya  know  chillin  me  and  the  GASGASMANs  family  will  be  going  scalloping  on  labor  day  weekend.  Any  time  after  that  we  will  be  in !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LE450-RACER#77

All you guys that are wanting to ride on Saturday should meet with everyone else at Big Scrub around 9:00am. There are alot of us meeting there to have a big azz group ride so come on. We can still have a good ol fashion cook out w/ some cold ones after the ride.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com