Dade City Flattrack Summer Series has begun!

Started by HillKiller, August 08, 2005, 10:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

TRUTH BE TOLD I HAD TO CALL ME DAD TODAY AND GIVE HIM THE DAMAGE REPORT... LUCKY FOR ME HE WASNT MAD..  IT BENT THE RIM  AND TIE ROD PRETTY BAD... IT STEERS PRETTY GOOD WITH THAT BIG TIRE UP THERE...

WHO WAS ON THE LEFT OF ME? SOMEONE BUMPED ME UP THE TRACK..

SINCE YOU HAVE THE VIDEO.. WHO WAS AT FAULT??
I GOT BLAMED FOR CUTTING DOWN... ;) I THINK GARY SAID THAT..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

you came down on me put me into darrel and i went back into you
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

#28
Gary since you want a class by yourself I think he means o u puss or opossum but I'm not sure :D ::)

oh and the rule is you aren't allowed to win at both tracks ( DC and Salts) so you can't have your own class at DC! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

#29
Hey Matt can you post some of that video?

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

#30
Dave,  I dont have the usb cord anymore for the camera. I can look around in stores and see if I can find one. If not I can see if someone else has a camera with on that will play my tape.

fastltz2 is right. Chris came down and bumped the red 450r i think the # is 37 or 11. I cant make it out but he has a white helmet on. Then Chris came up into my left rear.  Just a little bumping on the start. Gives us something to babble about. ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

I was watching the Rodman video in the video section. At about 4:17 into the clip there is a 250R with #18 on the nose. Is that you rippin across the sand on your back tires? Nice riding!
 
  Yeah that is 37 Darryl who I think won the main. Rubbin's racing and long as your tires stay on the track!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

#32
  Thats me... ;D   That was awesome! Asphaltdragon video taped that and put it up. The part he missed is that I got whooped by a black yfz that had paddle tires to my nobbies but only by about 5 quads leanths

then about 5 min later chuck norris wrecked and broke his collar bone


here is where the video is on Rodman 3            http://www.atvflorida.com/video.shtml
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

I forgot to mention that the motor in the R I have has 3 years under the belt w/out a rebuild. ;D   2 seasons of Hendry racing, 2 trips to Rodman Ride's with atvflorida, 1 weekend at big scrub, 5 atvflorida mx group rides, and countless laps uround my house.   I dont know who built the thing.  ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HondaATC

Do you guys think that the owner/management might let a three-wheeler race with you quad guys? Some places dont care and others dont even want them near the gate coming in. Probably wouldn't race in the series, just once every other couple of weekends or something.                             
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

HillKiller

   Honestly I have no idea. I don't think anyone has asked but you can email Colin and find out. Send email to:

grumpy5529@yahoo.com
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

Quote from: 1fast250r on August 11, 2005, 10:27:16 PM
Dave,  I dont have the usb cord anymore for the camera. I can look around in stores and see if I can find one. If not I can see if someone else has a camera with on that will play my tape.

fastltz2 is right. Chris came down and bumped the red 450r i think the # is 37 or 11. I cant make it out but he has a white helmet on. Then Chris came up into my left rear.  Just a little bumping on the start. Gives us something to babble about. ;D

I was right again told ya Chris you started it I felt like a ping-pong ball in the middle of all that
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

[sound  of  gun  being  c o c k e d]  Hey  Chris.  Come  here.  I  want  to  show  ya  something ! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

Quote from: HillKiller24 on August 12, 2005, 07:39:57 AM
   Honestly I have no idea. I don't think anyone has asked but you can email Colin and find out. Send email to:

grumpy5529@yahoo.com

Thanks...I'll send him an email and find out. What are the classes like down there, or are there any?

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

HillKiller

  Depends on the turnout that night but last week there were several classes...
1. PeeWee
2. Youth
3. Beginner Adult
4. Quad A&B
  Two stroke and Four stroke typical are mixed since the four strokes out there scream. Entry is $20. Two 8 lap heat and a 12 lap main per class.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

What! no one can talk uless I show up?
                           Tools!
What happen out their Sat night?

Hillkiller pm me you area code to your # you gave me   I tried to call you.  ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

Who  you  calling  a  tool  you  ROOT !! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

atvaltz

so is there any cash involved

i have been thinking about trying some flat tracking

just dont got any flat track tires


anyone got some i can use for a trial race???
1 word   suzuki     nough said

HillKiller

 Last Sat night paid $75 to the winner in the open class. There is a money class planned for this Sat too!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

Quote from: atvaltz on August 18, 2005, 12:40:57 AM
so is there any cash involved

i have been thinking about trying some flat tracking

just dont got any flat track tires


anyone got some i can use for a trial race???

Their is a kid down the streat that has a set of 4 American Racers for sale  $300.... they are on yamaha wheels (ITP)
about 70% tread left.  Problem is they dont work on dade city's track when it real wet.    trust me ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

atvaltz

man i want to come run this weekend but i just  found some  on ebay   but i wont have them in time :'(


i know someone has to have something that will work out there i could rent or borrow to see if i like it sat ????

come on peeps help a  poor boy out lol
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com