XR50 Videos

Started by Exmx54, August 08, 2005, 09:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmx54

I got bored today, and figured out how to record video on my digital camera, so heres a couple vids of me riding on my XR50

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=xr50-002
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=xr50-003
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=xr50-005

rubicon500kid

cool what mods do u got on it i want one lol


DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Exmx54

full 88 kit, pro taper bars, sdg seat, wmr suspension, Maxxis starcross tires, couple more things im forgeting

Numkut

Is that bike as ez to wheelie w/o the 88 kit? Because there is a good possibility I'm getting a pit bike. I'm really leaning towards the klx110, cause I'm pretty much Maybe getting bars and if that. I don't want to dump a bunch of money intot his just somethin to ride by my house.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Exmx54

They're prety lame with the stock motor and stuff. You can do first gear wheelies, but first gear is like walking speed  :o hehe. The wheelies I was doing were in second gear, and if I really try I can pop the frontend up in 3rd, but don't feel like killing myself on the 50 again, so I stick with the little stuff  ;)

rubicon500kid

i used to have a klx 110 now that was a fun lil bike and it wasnt slow lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Numkut

So what you do is put it in first shift up but don't let off then rev it then let off the shifter? Thats how I figured out to do them on my neices 90. Also riding that bike in your yard doesn't tear it up?
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Exmx54

I just leave it in second, lean back, and pinn it and the frontend comes up. The lawn doesn't get too messed up, my parents don't really care.

Numkut

Do you catch what I am saying though? Its hard to explain, when you got a semi-auto it disengages while you shift so if you hold the shift lever up like your shifting up but dont let off its like holding the clutch in, then after you rev it let the shifter finish the shift and its like engaging the clutch. It "pops" the clutch giving you a nice surge of power.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com