ATP KICKS AAZZZZZZ

Started by Brad500, May 25, 2005, 07:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad500

 Just had my 2nd experiance with All Terrain Performance. AWESOME. My 2001 Raptor wouldn't start, just free-spinning. I had parts overnited to ATP yesterday at about 1:00p.m. dropped the bike off last night about 1130p.m. It's ready to be picked up as of noon today. Needless to say, this is where i'll be having my Raptor fixed every time. Mike and Melissa are great people to deal with. They are running a very good business over there. I highly recommend calling ATP before anyone else. I know i will. Now i can go to Big Scrub for Memorial day weekend. THANKS ATP!!!!!!!!!
2004 Predator 500 Dale jr. edition.              Pro-circuit T-4 silencer                            K&N filter                      &nb

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

qt314nfla

I've got to agree w/ ya they are great people.  I had probs w/ my brakes being locked up at the Rodman Ride.  Mike took time away from playing and fixed the brake issue.  Needless to say I thought I was done for the weekend and he got me running in no time.  Mike, thanks again I really appreciate your time.

LakeMaryKid

 [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] that some beach was heavy! haha  [smiley=banghead.gif] haha bro that thing looks great for the year it is! Oh and i love those freakin DUALS! Good lord they sound good!  :o
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com