WHO GOING TO LORETTA'S??

Started by atvaltz, August 07, 2005, 09:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvaltz

I know most of you guys who are going  but just curious to see how the florida turnout is going to be???
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Mrs.Nightbreed

I know for sure:

Chris Williams Production A #88
Me Womens B/C #36
Jessica Doherty Womens B/C #133
Alex Kirchner Women's A #236
Chelsea Madl Womens B/C #141
Walter Pro-Am Unlimited #00
Kevin Kern #96


Don't know who else

atvaltz

when are yall  leaving?

were heading out thursday at 5 frickin am   thats to damn earlie 

good thing i will be sleeping most of the way  ;D
1 word   suzuki     nough said

trx#9

I'm leaving thursday at 5:OO am to0.  should take about 11 hours to get there.I think i'm running the pro-am production depending how my wrist feels.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Mrs.Nightbreed

We are leaving Wednesday afternoon sometime.

YFZCutie113

Hay TRX my best friend's brother runs that class Cale Downen # 727
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

trx#9

Quote from: YFZCutie113 on August 07, 2005, 10:18:04 PM
Hay TRX my best friend's brother runs that class Cale Downen # 727
yeah he's fast
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

atvaltz

lol hay  lol  can we say GHETTO   :o

never saw it spelled that way  hay lmao
1 word   suzuki     nough said

YFZCutie113

Shut up Brandon that's not ghetto that's kountry!!!! Sucka now that's ghetto!!!!  (TRX) Yea he is pretty good!!

Hay Mrs. Nightbreed did you go to the Quad Olympics, Gatorback or Echeconnee????
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: YFZCutie113 on August 09, 2005, 09:53:28 AM
Shut up Brandon that's not ghetto that's kountry!!!! Sucka now that's ghetto!!!!  (TRX) Yea he is pretty good!!

Hay Mrs. Nightbreed did you go to the Quad Olympics, Gatorback or Echeconnee????

I went to Gatorback to watch. Lorretta's will be my first national race. I will be running the next Winter Olympics; Gatorback and Echeconnee next year. If everything goes as planned I will be running most of the GNC in 06.

YFZCutie113

Cool........ My fiance plans on running the FTR this year for 2005-2006 and then the following year running the GNC series!!!! Cool we will be at the winter olympics and gatorbak and we are gonna try to go to echeconnee it all depends on the FTR but we will defintely be at the olympics!!!!  I went to Quadgirls and registered thats a pretty cool site just needs more active members!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com