riding in daytona beach and daytona

Started by lt2301987, May 04, 2005, 01:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lt2301987

can you still ride on the beach and is there places to ride over there
300ex mine
lt230e dads
5.5go kart

jandccnfl

I live in Orlando but i am guessing that you still can, but why would you want too?  Its way too easy to get a ticket, I guess the only reason would be to check out the bikinis.....

lt2301987

no i saw on the travel channel and they said that you can ride atv,cars,trucks. but this was like a year ago.abd my dad wants to go to daytona beach for summer
300ex mine
lt230e dads
5.5go kart

Moose

Last I heard, you can only ride the rental quads, and you better stay at or below the speed limit.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

1slowfox

Yeah u can only rent them ... and they sux not even worth riding ..


unlessyouhaveascrewdriverandremovedthethrottlestopbahwhaah


J/k


Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

lt2301987

is there an good places to ride around there like within 30min. drive
300ex mine
lt230e dads
5.5go kart

raptor426

You can still ride over there, but it really isnt worth it.  There are too many dumb rules like the speed limit, you can only go like 10 mph.  And for sand, that is WAY to slow for any ATV
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Ida_Mann

you can only run the rental ATV's on the beach because they have a special permit from the city and there are only a limited number of those permits,,,I believe 45.

I thought about putting a flag and maybe some fake spray-paint on the side of one of the vendors, but that would make my quad too ugly, and noone would believe that a quad as loud as mine is a rental ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SkyHighT100

Quoteand noone would believe that a quad as loud as mine is a rental ;-)

Id@

I dont know about that.. I've heard some pretty rough sounding rentals, lol.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

bigsteve

You know what salt does to metal. [smiley=Nuke.gif]I'm from upstate NY I know what it does to cars.  [smiley=angry2.gif] So I wouldn't want to take my quad on the beach. [smiley=Wacko.gif]
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com