Happy B-Day to Flea-Jumper

Started by T2, August 06, 2005, 01:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Alright I just want to say Happy-B-day to a good friend. Man you are getting old, now is the time I guess I can smoke you on the track, old age setting in.


Alright Jessy, this is about the only hill you are going to make it over, oh wait a minute I think you still have a few more years. ;D J/K Bro Happy B-Day.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic


dreth

that fleajumper guy is getting old :o over the hill is being kind ;) oh jessie, you know we love you man ;D

Honda328i

Have a great birthday Jesse.  Don't let these kids get to ya.    I think of it like this:  Youth and skill is no match for age and treachery.  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com