place in hope sound/north west palm

Started by lt2301987, August 06, 2005, 02:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lt2301987

i was comin bak from straut on us1 and saw some big sand dunes and some of them had atv trails have anyone rode there?
300ex mine
lt230e dads
5.5go kart

kawGIRL

It has been years since you could ride there, and the trails you see are from neighborhood kids that sneek out there  :-X some get busted and some don't.  Farther down the road is Jonathan Dickenson State Park, you can ride your mountain bike on those trails.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

darkside submarine

I always wondered that myself.I live in P.B.G.I drive buy thier all the time.You guys ever go to the powerlines or corbit?I ride powerlines all the time.Its deep as sh!# out thier right now.Chicken hole anyone?
><((('> goin' deeep ><((('>

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com