I Just wanna Say Thank You Lord

Started by Qdawg76, August 03, 2005, 07:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

Today About noon time I was involved in of the worst accidents I had ever seen. To make it a short story here is a link to the story and a link to the pictures . My Company truck was damaged but I waled away without a scratch, Unfortunately someone did die in the accident and others were injured so I would like anyone to keep them and there familys in there prayers. Thank you to the Lord who saw that it wasnt my time to leave this earth. Sorry if this is kinda jumbled I am just still shaken up

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/080305/met_accident.shtml

http://firstcoastphotos.com/timesunionphotos/viewalbum.php
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

ronny86250r

#1
 :o were you in the semi?

Qdawg76

No I was in a ford F-150 and was hit by one of the Semi's.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

jbbj220

Glad your OK, and will be thinking about you and all of the others.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

gery350

i tell ya, you never know. the last thing that person thought when he/she left this morning was that they had a meeting with death. appreciate the ones who love you and thank god for another wonderful day.  living in miami i see the rescue helicopter flying over all the time. when i think i'm havin a bad day- i see the chopper and think "what am i complaining about- theres some poor guy clinging to life on a thread in that chopper" i thank god i'm alive.

i feel for the families that are hurting and thank god your ok
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Southern4x4

#5
Be glad not mad cause theres someone less fourtunite than u somewhere in the world I know Im a kid but its da truth just be thankful 4 every breath u take on this earth (not trying to be mean).
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MrsPureLogic

Thank God you're ok Flsportsman05!  I work with a woman who was visited Monday (at work) by an officer to tell her that her 36 year old daughter was killed in an accident on the Turnpike Monday.  Very sad, you never know!  We have to be thankful for every day, every moment.....

dreth


Qdawg76

#8
Quote
Last Chance
Be glad not mad cause theres someone less fourtunite than u somewhere in the world I know Im a kid but its da truth just be thankful 4 every breath u take on this earth (not trying to be mean).
Quote
Believe me I am not mad, It is just a vehicle, I could care less about the property damage, I feel for the familys and the fact I couldnt help the guy out of his semi before the flames engulfed it. Me and everyone else there tryed our hardest to assist everyone of the injured.
Quote from: dreth on August 03, 2005, 08:29:04 PM
God is the one to thank ;)
I agree, He Obviously wanted me around and You cant believe how grateful I am to still be here. Just puts everything into perspective and makes you realize you wont be around forever. I just wish I could of helped the guy out of the semi that didnt make it :'(
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

PureLogic

  ;D Praise the lord for he is the almighty!!! Thank god you live to tell a tale another day! Celebrate your life as it seems that you have been dealt another chance.  What ever may happen to you the next couple of weeks just take it with stride as for you may be dealing with a lot of emotional physical and mental issues.. Just let it out don't bottle it in because it's going to come out sooner or later. By the way in case if you don't know sooner is always better than later!! And don't try to be a "Super Hero" or a "Tough Guy" in dealing with your pain its not worth it. Go out and do what you love to do and give yourself a reality check!!!!   ;D
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Qdawg76

Quote from: PureLogic on August 03, 2005, 09:08:01 PM
  ;D Praise the lord for he is the almighty!!! Thank god you live to tell a tale another day! Celebrate your life as it seems that you have been dealt another chance.  What ever may happen to you the next couple of weeks just take it with stride as for you may be dealing with a lot of emotional physical and mental issues.. Just let it out don't bottle it in because it's going to come out sooner or later. By the way in case if you don't know sooner is always better than later!! And don't try to be a "Super Hero" or a "Tough Guy" in dealing with your pain its not worth it. Go out and do what you love to do and give yourself a reality check!!!!   ;D

Thanks for the kind words I really appreciate it
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chuck_Norris

Glad to hear you are well.... Give God the Glory

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

#13
Nice to hear your OK. I have never been in an accident and pray I never am but I have witnessed a few and it shakes me up and scares me so I can only imagine how you feel after bein involved in something like this. The Lord is great!

you still gonna be able to make the eureka ride?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Magnum330

I saw this on the news what a mess. God still showes his mercy everyday. Life is short live everyday as if it were your last because we have no promise for tomorrow.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

GSPKurt

You are a fortunate man. Glad you made it.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

tekhanto

You are chosen to be around longer for some higher
purpose,  glad you are OK

;D ;D ;D
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com