July 2005 Lake Michigan Business Seminar

Started by Smoknbanshee, August 04, 2005, 06:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

This is the last business seminar that I went to.  1st day was fishing, 2nd day was working.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Greengrizz this is for you buddy.....the largest king salmon of the day in my hand.  actually was one of the largest they had caught for this  year.  app. 20 lbs. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

05greengriz

Look's good smoke, I've always wanted to go and catch salmon and halibut.
You going to the Eurika ride? We are gonna stay with Chillin.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

dynodon

I did not know John Wayne  knew anything about catching king salmon?!?, Looked like fun though ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

when is the ride?  i am going fishing off the east coast saturday, so my weekend is pretty much shot now.  next weekend is family weekend, then the following weekend might be in GA or golfing.  Let me know when the eurika ride is, might be able to make it.
man the weather was great about 75 degrees on the water...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Smoknbanshee

I be drinking some cold beer and fishing for some grouper and red snapper.  suppose to be flat to 2 feet tomorrow, so we are going 30 miles out.  Supposedly the tropical storms and everything has cooled the water down out there.  We will see.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

450R_Matt

Smoke, them some nice salmon. I have been there and done that.  I love fishing on the lake, you dont need a cooler you just put your beers in the fish basket and leave them in the water to get frosty.   Where were you in Mich?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Smoknbanshee

I was actually in Milwaukee, WI....really pretty country in july and august...haha...actually went out of ponce inlet on sunday and caught shark all day...every place we went there were sharks.  sure cna't wait tilll they stop biting in a month or so.  Nothing like cold beer and fishing "fast"....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!