Ok here its is, Nightbreeds new ride !!

Started by Nightbreed, August 06, 2005, 01:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightbreed

LoL here is my new quad.

You guys should know by now that the only thing in my garage will be a 250R!  ;)

Mods:
2002 Laeger's narrow frame chassis
Roll Design Lobo 2 front end
Lovins Designs stem
Lovins Designs swingarm
CR500 Rear linkage
Custom Axis shocks
Hardcore Hubs
Hardcore rotors
Steel braided brake lines
W.E.R steering dampner
Tag 2 bars
RPM Dominator Axle
RPM carrier
RPM Fade nut
A\C nerfbars
DG bumper
DG grab bar
Hinson brake pedal
RTC Levers
FullBore plastics
OMF billet beadlock rear
Douglas shamrock beadlock fronts
Holeshot MX tires
Quadtech Air shrouds

Engine:
330cc Modifed ESR cylinder
New engine case halves
New transmission
New Crankshaft
Hinson quick change clutch cover
38mm Airstriker
Esr TRX 5 pipe and silencer

I know im probably forgetting somthing, LOL
This quad was orginally built for Pro Production rider JOE BYRD. He raced this quad in the 2003 season, and took several podium's with it.

I cant wait to get to the track, lol !!!
Dreth I dont have any more excuses, I am going to bithlo sunday !

[attachment deleted by admin]
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

VForce700

well mike now you know you can't blame the bike for anything now. I only have 2 words for you.....NO EXCUSES!!!!!  ;D

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: VForce700 on August 06, 2005, 03:00:56 PM
well mike now you know you can't blame the bike for anything now. I only have 2 words for you.....NO EXCUSES!!!!! ;D
Dude.......Dude.........Dude.........Dude.......Woah dude.
lol "the damn bike kept diving into the face of the jump........" yada yada yada Well now i hope to see that "THIS MUCH" room on those jumps is cleared. ;) Cant wait to sit.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Toomey

So that there is basically a TOP OF THE LINE 250r?  I'd love to take that on a track and air it out, perhaps when I'm older and have more money. 
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Exmx54

Nightbreed, just to give you the heads up, I just got home from thundercross, the track is TRASHED. 50% of it was underwater. Here's a sample of what you'll see at thundercross  ;)



Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Nightbreed

Quote from: florida400ex on August 06, 2005, 08:26:26 PM
Nightbreed, just to give you the heads up, I just got home from thundercross, the track is TRASHED. 50% of it was underwater. Here's a sample of what you'll see at thundercross  ;)

THANKS, for the heads up. there was a crew of us heading down there tomorrow. Saved us a heck of a trip. We are going to bithlo instead.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

dreth

alright now Mike! i like joe b. so keep his good name alive ;)

Picow18

DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-