Anyone going to Hazelhurst Aug or Sept?

Started by Hoosier Daddy, August 03, 2005, 10:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey Billy .. it's My understanding that if you have your armband .. you can race free .. but re-pay to get in the gate .. that sounded fare to me ...
Gonna try out my NEW ZIPPER'S !! See if i can Break 6.50!  ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

HondaATC

You got some new tires? Sweet. I think I'm gonna try that front tire trick we were talking about before I go back up there. That clay just hooks up. 250R frontend should be done and rolling tomorrow. I got my seat cover off being worked on, I think it should be back in plenty of time for up there. I did save my armband, I got it in my wallet so I wont lose it haha.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

coolkid

is any one going to wareboro this sat. me and some of those wayne county boys are going.

dynodon

Ronnie, Not to high jack this post, But thanks for the "BLING" looks AWSOME Thanks again!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Quote from: coolkid on August 08, 2005, 10:06:26 PM
is any one going to wareboro this sat. me and some of those wayne county boys are going.

I'll be there!! See ya guys there!
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

coolkid

correct me if i am wrong but is the next hazelhurst race the one where it is a $25 entrie for the classes. ???

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Yes the entry fee will be 25 bucks. just this month. Gooood  Lord thats a lot of Money. ;D ;D ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

coolkid

yea i think it is for the payout. but $25 is not that bad compared to other racing where it is $45 dollars to enter and it only pays 50% payout. 8)

True350

I just hope there is a lot of riders in the 4.60 class, That class has been good to us twice now ;D  Last night at the waycross race at 10.00 a person it paid 175.00 for first.  That would be over 400.00 at 25.00 ;D ;D ;D

coolkid

yea that would be a lot of money but im going to win stock banshee. im tired of being 3rd or 4th. 8)

                                                          Joe Cool

Hoosier Daddy

True350,


   400.00! man thats going to look sweet in my wallet!! ;D
you have had your turn, now its mine ;)

chris

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

BadCompany350

Im gonna try and be on my game in the 4.60 class, take home some cash.  You might win if i dont race...lol, jk, heck i didnt even get any money in the stock class.  Im gonna sweep that 6.0 though ;) ;)
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

Quad32x

Quote from: WareRacing07 on August 15, 2005, 06:01:33 AM
True350,


   400.00! man thats going to look sweet in my wallet!! ;D
you have had your turn, now its mine ;)

chris


Negro  please. ::) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on August 15, 2005, 11:01:25 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on August 15, 2005, 06:01:33 AM
True350,


   400.00! man thats going to look sweet in my wallet!! ;D
you have had your turn, now its mine ;)

chris


  Negro  please. ::) ;D




(clears throat) umm Quad, hows your bike running??,, OHH i forgot,,, its not,,,, :-X :-*
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

OUCH!!!!!!, That`s gonna leave a mark-Although it was a good one chris!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

"thank you... thank you"... (clap clap clap)   "ill be here all week"
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Oh  dynodon , you  can  pull  your  nose  out  of  Wares  butt  now. :D  Ware  Im  gonna  be  lookin  for  you  sat.  nite.  ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

I thought you werent going to Hazelhurst.. or are you?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

ware will not be there at dade sat night.  ware and I are going to bring home some money not some little 50cent piece of board  up there in Ga
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

dynodon

Quad a word of your own  you " sausage", I have never been to dade, you must be thinkin of somebody else??,
And for the record my nose isnt up wares butt!, not long ago Chris didnt like me too well, but we have gotten to know each other a little better.
   By the way both of my bikes are running ! J/K
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Just  messin  dyno.  I  was  telling  Squareracing07  I  was  going  to  Dade.  I  found  the  better  I  know  Ware  the  less  I  like  the  jackass.  jk ;D ;D  Hes  ok  for  a  fat  guy. ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

dang tim whats up with the personal attcks?
you better give me lots of room on the flat track!! youll be kissing the wall!  LOSER!!!! ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

I  would  not  pick  on  ya  if  I  didnt  like  ya  Lurch ! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com