Mudfest Details .

Started by J.D., August 02, 2005, 08:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Darn...I was looking forward to seeing you there . Tell the Boss to ....Take this job and ....
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

qt314nfla

Ok, unfortunately we have like 3 posts on here for mudfest which has made it quite confusing to keep track of this event.  I would like to camp Friday night and I know that Purelogic will be up there to post off some area so we can all camp together.  Is there anyone else that will be going Friday night?  We need to get in touch so we are all camping in the ATVFlorida area.  PM me if you are going for sure. 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com