Show Your Dirty Pics

Started by qt314nfla, August 01, 2005, 11:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

I am part of a group here in Manatee County that does a lot of parades and I've got about 4 1/2 cases of beads in the attic I can bring too!!

Sounds deviant.

yunt2ride

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 04, 2005, 11:07:46 AM
Anoriginal- That would be a good bet with my riding group who ordered a case of 800 beads and I have become the offical "picture" taker.


Can I hang around you.  ;D ;D
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 04, 2005, 11:07:46 AM
Anoriginal- That would be a good bet with my riding group who ordered a case of 800 beads and I have become the offical "picture" taker.

Ok, will there be anyone sharing something besides boobs.  Got my own and happy w/ 'em.  Any pics of something I could maybe hang some beads on? ;D

bigb

Quote

something I could maybe hang some beads on?
Quote

i may have pics for ya, but i'm not supposed to talk to strangers.  ;)
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

jjamesbar

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 03, 2005, 08:39:46 PM
Sorry guys I reserve that outfit for redneck fests involving mudholes.  You'll just have to come out to one of the mudding events. ;D

did you forget the trails close to the river, they hold plenty of water. maybe you could change when we get close to them.  :)

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

qt314nfla

Ummm again that would be a no. There are two ways to see me in a simlar outfit.... Either I'm playing in mudhole and not trail ride, or I'm in a pool or swimming hole.

Ok, so myself, JD, and Da_Mtg_Man have posted dirty pic.  Lets get back to seeing those dirty pics that we have.

02YamahaBigBear400

you forget i posted a pic. QT are you wanting to play ring toss lol
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

jwscroll

Here we go. Or not go as the case may be. ;D 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

MuddyGurl101

#33
Here you go. This was after a rowdy session of making mud angels!

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

ONEslowEXer

WAR paint!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

450R_Matt

This is the most mud this quad has ever seen.    :'(

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dirty1

never let your dog follow you if he doesnt have four leg drive.

[attachment deleted by admin]
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

MrsPureLogic

OMG!  Poor dog!   :o I'm sure it took a while to get all that mud off of him!!  LOL  :D

qt314nfla

nice pics, keep em coming.

poor dog.  thanks for the narration or i would have had a hard time figuring that one out.

jwscroll you looked about the same after that hole on the eureka ride.  nice war paint and mud angels, that's awesome.

i'll be there next weekend bigbear.  whether you play ring toss or not is up to you.  as long as i don't get in any trouble w/ the wives and g/f's.

Seabeejim

Here is some pics from NP.

[attachment deleted by admin]
XR 50 with stickers and mods

qt314nfla

i've had that one as my walpaper for the last month.  love that pic jim.

Seabeejim

NP

[attachment deleted by admin]
XR 50 with stickers and mods

qt314nfla

The quad was running the whole time.  I can't believe it didn't die.

Seabeejim

more NP

[attachment deleted by admin]
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

dirty dog

[attachment deleted by admin]
XR 50 with stickers and mods

jjamesbar

here you go qt

[attachment deleted by admin]
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

whos this guy?  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

johnnygun

the "cliffs" here in marseilles, illinois.

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23

Asphaltdragon

I see similarities here ;)



[attachment deleted by admin]
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

MuddyGurl101

Haha! So where are your dirty pics Asphalt?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com