Show Your Dirty Pics

Started by qt314nfla, August 01, 2005, 11:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

ok, you guys are always asking for dirty pics.  so here they are.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

close up.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

hollywood thinks it's a ute.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

got snorkel?  thanks thrasher.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

msg before

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

msg after

[attachment deleted by admin]

02YamahaBigBear400

those are pretty dirty. i don't have many of me except this one

[attachment deleted by admin]
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

devildog55

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

YFZ450-Tampa

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I think she looks pretty in dirt !!!  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

sct450

04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

SwampRat

You look good in mud QT.  I hear it's good for the complexion also.  ;D
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Geez QT, not sure I can hang with you at MudFest...you sure do get a lot of attention!!  LOL   ;)

J.D.

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

bbf


Da_Mtg_Man

Ms.Mud During and After.

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MrsPureLogic

Awww, Ms. Mud, you're a beauty!!  ;)

J.D.

Must take after her Momma ... ;)  ;D
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: J.D. on August 03, 2005, 03:36:10 PM
Must take after her Momma ... ;)  ;D

Now that wasn't nice! J.D. put up the picture of you are your daughter from RR that I blew up.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

jjamesbar

thinking........  qt, could you wear that outfit this saturday at the eurika dam ride????   it might help us deal with the rangers.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

T2

Yea QT I agree with JJamesbar on that one. :-*
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: J.D. on August 03, 2005, 03:36:10 PM
Must take after her Momma ... ;)  ;D


HEYYYYYYYYYY, I just got that one.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

Sorry guys I reserve that outfit for redneck fests involving mudholes.  You'll just have to come out to one of the mudding events. ;D

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 03, 2005, 08:39:46 PM
Sorry guys I reserve that outfit for redneck fests involving mudholes.  You'll just have to come out to one of the mudding events. ;D

That's the right attitude!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Anoriginal

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 03, 2005, 08:39:46 PM
Sorry guys I reserve that outfit for redneck fests involving mudholes.  You'll just have to come out to one of the mudding events. ;D

Oh, I am so going to Mud Fest on the 13th.

MuddyGurl101

Anoriginal- That would be a good bet with my riding group who ordered a case of 800 beads and I have become the offical "picture" taker.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com