thundercross group ride 8/27/05

Started by MX411, July 30, 2005, 09:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX411

i wanted to get to  together with u guys at the last one but i missed it. so i figured mabey we could do it again so i could get to ride with some of u guys.   so whos in??

lawn_man mx

im  down for the ride!  got  to hit  that 85footer again. ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Toomey

I'd love to join in on the fun, hopefully I can make it.  ;D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

ill try and come out as well! its time for lawnman to quad up on the 85ftr :o ill take some pics for everyone seeing as i still wont be able to ride :'(

lawn_man mx

hows  that  collar bone toomey?  ready  to ride.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Toomey

Yeah, it's ready.  I never really feel any pain anymore, so it's time to get back on the track.  I'm looking into trading the blaster away for a dirtbike, I'd rather have a quad but a dirtbike has alot more performance per dollar, plus I'd still have the old 400ex. 
So when are some possible days for this ride?  I wanna do it before September for sure.  Thanks for asking though.  8)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

MX411

well i was jus gonna be there for the 27th, but if u guys want to have it through sunday we could do that.

lawn_man mx

icant  make this one!  ill be  going to connecticut  for 4 days  wife  just told me this morning. 
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

MX411

hey guys i guess i should tell u guys that that i have a white yfz with protaper handle bars and my dad drives a gray toyota sequioa and if im on the track im the one that is really slow... my name is jon see u there..

310R_Dude

Quote from: lawn_man mx on July 30, 2005, 11:22:45 PM
im  down for the ride!  got  to hit  that 85footer again. ;D

Is it just me OR is the "85 footer" NOT 85 feet long anymore???  I have
only rode ThndrX twice - -

1'st time, I did not make it a point to clear it the whole way... was bummed.

2'cd time all three of us(#'s: 1|16, 39 and 53 Blue YFZ's) on Saturday FTR
practice could flat land passed the end.

It was awesome anyway though, it kicks you up reeeeeeeeeeal nice.

Just curious that's all!

Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

MX411

no its not but im not sure if i even can  go now because of the tropical storm, its gonna be like mud fest out there but who knows ill problaby be there if my dad lets me..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com