cheap place for riding gear

Started by Toomey, July 30, 2005, 08:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

Does anyone know where to go to get last years riding gear at a cheap price?  I remember threads about getting like 2003 and 2004 style gear and it's real cheap because it's outdated, anyone know what store and where?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Seabeejim

Call Frank at Suzuki of Sarasota.  Tell him Navy Jim Sent You.  He Can hook you up.  I think he is the best in Fl and will beat all prices.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

fattie

ive got all my threads from btosports awesome pricing even better customer service. I got a full shift outfit, pants gloves jersey for 60- 70 dollars. i think the website is btosports.com
Fattie is not responsible for his comments and/or actions.

bluesman


Toomey

Thanks guys, I'm due for some new gear.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Da_Mtg_Man

Global Moto Outlet. I've bought several things from them in the past.

www.motocrossgiant.com
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com