Photoshop contest!

Started by o4250, July 30, 2005, 02:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

Well LMK gave me a great idea (also said if I don't do it he'd kill me). So the contest is, find a picture of someone/something that you think is what I would look like, and make it so I'm sitting on my quad






Go head make me cry! 8)

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: o4250 on July 30, 2005, 02:49:06 AM
Well LMK gave me a great idea (also said if I don't do it he'd kill me). So the contest is, find a picture of someone/something that you think is what I would look like, and make it so I'm sitting on my quad


Go head make me cry! 8)



OOOOOKKKKK.......  You asked for it.....  hee hee
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

LakeMaryKid

lmao i love ya chris your too good.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: Id@_KID on July 30, 2005, 06:04:30 AM
lmao i love ya chris your too good.

I could not help my self on the at one, he asked for it!!! ;D
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

o4250

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on July 30, 2005, 06:06:31 AM
Quote from: Id@_KID on July 30, 2005, 06:04:30 AM
lmao i love ya chris your too good.

I could not help my self on the at one, he asked for it!!! ;D

That's great keep em' coming!

big-daddy

Dang! Chris take the hair off her legs...  :-\
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

I was ready the first post and thinking to myself "Chris is gonna take this and run with it". Low and behold ,who makes the first reply. I was rolling on the floor.  ;D
Good job Chris
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

good one Chris :o next time though, ask me before you put my girlfriend on a suzuki ;)

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: dreth on July 30, 2005, 12:59:20 PM
good one Chris :o next time though, ask me before you put my girlfriend on a suzuki ;)

oops, my bad  ;)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Southern4x4

lololoololoololololololooloololol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Chuck_Norris

thats some funny stuff right there ;D

o4250

3500 members and only one with photoshop? ??? ::) :-X :-\ >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :)

wheelie_boy

Quote from: o4250 on July 30, 2005, 11:32:25 PM
3500 members and only one with photoshop? ??? ::) :-X :-\ >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :)

thats probaly a good thing for your sake :)
05 kx 250f

Inyourdraft2000

#13
 8)

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

dreth

Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on July 31, 2005, 02:02:15 AM
8)




there you are! good one ;) someone put me on it cause im jonesen to ride ;D

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: o4250 on July 30, 2005, 11:32:25 PM
3500 members and only one with photoshop? ??? ::) :-X :-\ >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :)
I have it, just don't know how to use it.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Inyourdraft2000

Bump...........
Where is the rest of the entries, cmon guys/gals......
Sponge Bob doesn't stand a chance against the sumo women, we need some more pics
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: dreth on July 31, 2005, 02:48:14 AM
Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on July 31, 2005, 02:02:15 AM
8)




there you are! good one ;) someone put me on it cause im jonesen to ride ;D
post a pic of yourself posing.. make it a good one
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

MuddyGurl101

Though all of yours are good I think LMK needs to teach all of us how to do some of the stuff that is done. LMK: Your work is awesome! ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites