IS anyone Racing the FTR

Started by YFZCutie113, August 07, 2005, 09:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZCutie113

I meant Brandon is a little sissyfide not you 310rdude Sorry!!!! I was laughin at what you said !!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

310R_Dude

Quote from: YFZCutie113 on August 09, 2005, 06:26:15 PM
I meant Brandon is a little sissyfide not you 310rdude Sorry!!!! I was laughin at what you said !!!

Hey... what'd I miss?! 

Oh man... how could you...

Heh, j/k
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

mudrat

I'll be there running +35 Class with Brett!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

YFZCutie113

Today is my 21st Birthday So happy Birthday to me Happy BIrthday to me!!!!!!!!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Albright335

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

TBR_#86

Happy Birthday YFZCutie113

We hopefully will have 2 TBR quads at the FTR race.
Lyndon's leg is almost healed and he will on #86 and Brandon will be on #78. We are trying to have them both together so we can practice on saturday and race sunday. See ya there.
Dale
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

YFZCutie113

Thanks everyone who said happy birthday!!! Cool We hope to see you guys there Dale. Your boys know Michael. He is #113 his bike is has the orange frame!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com