OUCH CK THIS OUT

Started by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING), July 28, 2005, 02:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

RL400

ouch, that didnt look fun, :o

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chuck_Norris

MAKES MY BROKEN COLLAR BONE NOT SEEM SO BAD

Da_Mtg_Man

OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHH.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

PureLogic

It say piston went THROUGH his arm... Is that his hand that  falls off or the piston? I would imagine the piston would probably have enough velocity to shoot out a few feet.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

SwampRat

06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

OMG!!!  SwampRat....holy moly!!!   :o

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: PureLogic on July 28, 2005, 03:52:34 PM
It say piston went THROUGH his arm... Is that his hand that  falls off or the piston? I would imagine the piston would probably have enough velocity to shoot out a few feet.

I think it met some resistance going through the block/head plastics and finally bouncing off of his arm

Nightbreed

 OUCH!!! now thats going to be a hard one for the engine builder to explain. I think this is what happens when your mortgage broker builds your drag engine, LOL

;D ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

gearhead400

lol, heard of something similar. A friend of mine rides with a bunch of crotch rocket guys, and one dude on an r1 had a piston slap him in the chest lol.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Nightbreed on July 29, 2005, 12:19:02 AM
OUCH!!!  I think this is what happens when your mortgage broker builds your drag engine, LOL

;D ;)
NOT  Da_Mtg_Man? LOL ;D

Ida_Mann

and here I thought he was still the meeting man? ;-_)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KXKID



Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com